~The start of it all~

There it was..the light shining through your hospital window, you missed your brother, Tsukasa, you missed your friend, Yoichi, you missed everyone you held dear...oh how you hated being alone. But here you are, lying down on your hospital bed with tears in your eyes as you faced the side and hugged the blanket. But..you saw your phone. And thought to yourself, *"What if i text them? But my friends and brother are at school...maybe Yoichi brought his phone to that place he was going! Blue lock..was it?.."

You picked up the phone and scrolled through discord, but it was low battery...luckily there was a charger in the hospital room your staying in, so you charged your phone, and instead grabbed...your Ipad? Luckily you had Discord there. Though it hurt to move one hand, having a medicine from a blood bag injected into your veins.

[Discord has been opened!]

                                                                          Yoiyoi<3

                                                                                                                           [Sak1n/n]

                                                                     "Hi yoichi! I missed you so much :3"      

                                                      "YOICHI PLS ANSWER I MISS YOUUUU"

                                                    [Two hours  later...]

[Yoiyoi<3]

"Hi N/N<3 how is my favorite Tenma?"

" I hope i didn't ignore your texts for too long😅"

 [Sak1n/n]

   "NOOO ITS OKAY! AND YOUR FAVORITE TENMA IS STILL OK! still in the Hospital"

[Yoiyoi<3]

"Glad your doing ok, i made some friends actually"

[Sak1n/n]

"CAN I MEET THEM? :)"

[Yoiyoi<3]

"Sure anything to make you happy :)"

                                                               [BLUES CLUES]

                                      {Sak1n/n has been added to the GC!}

[Bachira🐝]

"ISAGI WHO DID YOU ADD??"

[Ch1girihyoma]

"Why are you adding random people?"

 [Bachira🐝]

"WAIT IS THAT THE  SAKI Y/N TENMA?! THE SISTER OF TSUKASA TENMA?"

    [Sak1n/n]

   "In the flesh! So happy you like Leo/Need and Wonderland x Showtime music! I think.."

[Igaguri🐵]

"You a girl? Hey  bbg😏"

                                               [Kun1g4mi has muted Igaguri🐵!]

[Kun1g4mi]

"Hello, i've heard about you before, my older sister and little sister love listening to your band!"

    [Sak1n/n]

   "THANK YOUUU :3 wait introductions later for 

everyone pls i need to eat and drink medicine :3"

                                           [Sak1n/n has went offline!]

Note! Hello everyone, i know this is a short chapter, but i will be uploading more than once for today since i'm absent(after i'm done baking :3)