ISAGI YOIYOICHIIIIIII

You were enjoying your very nice nap, not noticing your brother was now home.

Then, 

You wake up at sharp 12:00am. To greet your best friend yoiyoi happy birthday! My snookums.

                          [Yoiyoichi isasagi]

[SakiY/n]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY POOKIE WOOKIE SNOOKUMS! I LOVE YOUUUU <3

[Yoiyoichi isasagi]

Aww, thank you angel. :)

[Sakiy/n]

CAN WE GO OUT AND CELEBRATE???

[Yoiyoichi isasagi]

I'm not sure if we can, but i'll try okay? :)

[Sakiy/n]

OKAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!

[Yoiyoichi Isasagi reacted:❤️]

After that, you went back to sleep. Holding your pillow tightly as you laid down on another pillow.

"Zzzzzzz......zzzzzzz....."

Your phone rang! Its Bachira! But at 12am...?

You picked up the phone call, "hello bachira?" He immediately spoke, saying "We're gonna throw a birthday party..! Can you come? Please?" You immediately agreed! "YES! but not at 12am right because i really need some sleep..." He replied with "Mhm, get some sleep. Goodnight n/n!" "Goodnight or morning Bachira?" You ended the call and immediately went back to sleep, thinking about what outfit should you wear..

You woke up, from another phone call from Bachira!? Again?! Ugh...

"Hello?" You said, confused on why you were called yet again.

"SAKI. ITS EIGHT AM!"

That made you shocked and fall off your bed, but it was just twelve when you closed your eyes for a second?

"Saki? You alright?" You heard a familiar voice coming from Bachira's call, was it..Kunigami? "Mhm!" You said, getting up and stretching. "Ugh...what time is the party?" You asked, your voice still drowsy. "At 2pm!" Bachira exclaimed, making you slightly angry. "BUT ITS STILL EIGHT AM?!" You yelled, before calming down. "Okay, where do we meet..." You asked, he replied with "At Isagi's house!" You sighed. 

"Okay, lets meet there later." 

Then you stood up and took a bath.