Blues...clues?

Twenty minutes After eating your delicious snack, as well as drinking f/d(favourite drink), and drinking that odd "strawberry" flavoured medicine. You went back online. It was basically time for recess at school, you knew your schedule since you were able to go to school, just for now you were hospitalized. 

You decided to see if there was anything going on in the GC!...Blues Clues? 

You opened the Discord app, to be greeted by...400+ notifications?! 

                                                                         [BLUES CLUES]

[Bee-chira🐝] 

N/NNNN 

SAKIII

N/N 

N/N

N/N

Y/NNN

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N Y/N 

N/N

SAKIIIIIII

TENMAAAA

                                             [it keeps going on and on..]

[Ch1girihyoma]

Shes probably busy she said she will eat, stop spamming i'm trying to do my leg care.

[Bee-chira🐝]

What if she forgot about us? 😔

                                                    [Mik4g3Re0 is now online!]

[Mik4g3Re0]

Have any of you seen my phone?

[Bee-chira🐝]

arent yuo susingnir 

[1sagiichi)

Mb, Bachira fell asleep while typing, but aren't you using your phone rn?

[Mik4g3Re0]

I'm using my OTHER phone bru

                                                   [Sak1n/n is now online!]

[Sak1n/n]

Hello everynyan😼

[Mik4g3Re0]

Who is this??...

I think i know your name.

[Sak1n/n]

I think i've modelled for your family's company🤔 WAIT BRO ARE YOU THE SON OF THE CEO'S OF THE MIKAGE COMPANY??? 

[Mik4g3Re0]

Yep😋 i think my parents showed me your photo before. You're very pretty.

[Sak1n/n]

Tyyyy :3 i would also compliment you but idk how you look like i think

                                                                         [N4g1s3ishiro:x is now online!]

[N4g1s3ishiro:x]

Reo can you buy me more gun skins in valorant :x

[Sak1n/n]

HEYYYY HI HELLLOOO :3

[N4g1s3ishiro:x]

do you play games

[Sak1n/n]

YESSSSS😋

[N4g1s3ishiro]

dm me :x

[Mik4g3Re0]

I thought we were gonna play together??

[Sak1n/n]

YOU CAN JOIN :3

The three of you go ahead and play valorant, you chose the character "Neon", and chose a really cute gun for the skin!(yes, you brought a laptop to the hospital room you stay in.) Luckily the three of you were in the same team! You played for hours with them, also going on voice call, of course you didn't on your camera, but they got to hear your sweet melodic voice!

You all played Valorant for hours, until they had to leave for training, and the doctor was coming to do more checkups on you, so you had ended the call. Waiting for the doctor as you laid down on the bed.

"Ehe..i finally made more friends!" You mutter to yourself with a smile on your face.

A/N! short chapter again, i know

A/N! short chapter again, i know. But i promise to make much longer chapters in the near future! And yes, Reo did find his phone. And if your waiting for the "Yandere" parts of the characters, its not there yet..