Sleepover makeover!

After that AMAZING birthday party of Yoichi's(disregard that Barou cleaned up your vomit from the rides...), you had a sleepover at his house w/ Bachira, Chigiri, Reo and Nagi! Shidou wanted to, but didn't because apparently Sae called him for a word. Making Rin side-eye him. 

Also, you had Tsukasa ship over your sleeping attire and some extra clothes/toiletries. And luckily, you brought your bag! Which had some makeup. So...makeover time!

You sat down on Yoichi's bed while doing his makeup. Nagi was playing on his switch while laying down on your lap, Bachira watching and waiting for his turn with his ridiculous yet cute bangs tied up, and Reo was staring at you while Chigiri was taking care of his(and your) hair, also wanting to do your skincare.

"Hah.." You laughed silently, staring at the Yoichi who had his eyes closed and was currently being treated like a makeup tester.

"Hm..does this shade look good on you.." You pondered, then swatching some of the other glosses you had with you.

"It works." You hummed, then doing his eyeshadow.

"Heyyyyy...whens my turn? I wanna be pampered!" Bachira complained loudly. "Later..and keep it down! Mr and Ms Isagi might hear us." You complained, quietly. 

You heard Ms Isagi call out. "Children! There's Katsu curry on the counter if you want some!" 

You yelled out, "THANK YOU MA- MISS ISAGI!" you almost said "Mama Isagi", and Yoichi noticed. "Did you almost call my mom "mama isagi"?" He said, teasingly. To which you hit his head with a pillow.