Thank you for the followers!

This is also a special for Saki's birthday(months ago..and uh i keep forgetting this is a saki reader book. I'll create more because i keep forgetting)

It was a warm, sunny day with the cherry blossoms blooming, the flowers were nice and vibrant, and...

IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY !

You got inside of the bathtub, had a nice bath with the delicious scented bubbles, and the cute rubber duck!

You got in the most prettiest outfit you have! Of course, this day is all about you!

Being said, what hairstyle would you like?

Mhm..

[loading hairstyle!] 

██████ 100%

Wonderful! It matches your face and looks greatly! But now...

"SAKIIIII!" Your brother came running into your room, "What cake flavor do you want?" ALL OF THAT FOR A CAKE FLAVOR? But you laughed nonetheless.

"I want [favorite cake flavor]!" You exclaimed happily, you couldn't wait for all of the cute makeup releases today! And your phone was blowing up with messages! You first opened "Blues Clues"

                                        [Blues Clues]

[Bee-chira🐝]

SAKII N/N MY POOKS HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHAHAHHAWTARTAATA

MY MONSTER SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

[Isagichi]

Happy birthday, my angel<3

So many birthdays greets later..

YOU VISIT THE MALL! TIME FOR SOME FASHION WITH FRIENDS!

You guys kept picking out cute clothing, especially [favorite color] ones~

What a fun day!

(super short i rushed but i promise i'm going back to wattpad works)