Would they visit? (Not a chat part, more about reader.)

(Tiny angst!)

After going to school, you needed to go back to the hospital, after vomiting blood...It's like you were a regular patient there, even having so far as to befriend the nurses! 

"I'm so happy my friends are coming over!" You thought, overjoyed that you could spend more time with them than just a measly visit. But you loved those visits. Especially...Your big brother, Tsukasa Tenma, was the best brother you could ask for! You cherished those moments and did almost everything with him...and your friends...so maybe...they could keep you in their hearts. Even after you have died. But..hopefully you won't! Right? I can't bother to die yet..! Theres so much i haven't done! Please..let me live longer. I can't afford to die. 

After a few hours, you waited. You thought, "I'll wait as long as i can!" But..just for them to text you, saying "I'm so sorry, we can't come." But it's okay! Right...they didn't forget about me...right? But you understood. People have their own problems. But..what if your just a burden. 

Poor girl. Unaware her new "friends" were just adding up to her thoughts. A chapter would be unlocked in her life after seeing how obsessed they could be. How infatuated they could be..it's making me sick.

You laid back down in your bed, humming to yourself to stop the tears from falling out..you knew they were busy, you knew they cared about you..right? So stop crying..why are you crying..? They'll visit you anyways..right?! RIGHT?! But you decided to take a break and just sleep...unaware of the situation you would endure in the near future. And also not aware of the 400+ notifications on your discord...

After your needed nap, you wanted a snack! A spicy snack...but were you allowed? Maybe...luckily you brought some Buldak Noodles with you! It was Carbonara, but it tastes super yummy! You did have a kettle near you and some water, so you were able to cook it. And maybe you did sneak in some mozzarella..but if you don't like spicy food, you also have some f/f(favourite food) packed in a cute Kiki's Delivery Service lunch box!(bonus points if you know Studio Ghibli!)

"Mmm...so yummy!" You said to yourself, enjoying your delicious snack while drinking some water, and watching Howl's Moving Castle on your laptop. But you started thinking..maybe i am a nuisance..why was i born like this? Can't i be normal? Why do i have to be so weak..

But being weak and having a terminal condition never stopped you, didn't it? Never stopped you from learning. Never stopped you from being an idol. Never stopped you from- okay i'll stop..but you get it. Right?

But you shook those hard feelings off! We need to enjoy life! You continued to watch while eating your snack. You hummed the song while Howl said "Calficer, you're being so obedient."  To which Calficer said-! Okay i'll stop there..but you get what i mean.

After eating your delicious snack and almost crying because of how amazing Howl's Moving Castle is, you rested for awhile(30 minutes) and was still watching Howl's Moving Castle till the end, once it ended, you went back to sleep, you couldn't wait to try and play the Piano again! 

                                  ~End Of Chapter~

A/n: thank you everyone for reading this! Love you all~ xoxo.