Pov 2: Is This Real?

Pov: You were walking down the path unconsciously not knowing where the path led. You watched the prints on the path go on for miles until suddenly a pair of feet appeared. You looked up and there he was. Staring at you with an almost surprised-happy face. The face you never thought you'd see again since that day. Your face expression changed from a surprised to a scared one as he called out your name slowly. He started walking towards you while reaching out his hand to you, signalling you that he wants you in his arms. You back away. The horror on your face was enough to scare yourself. You quietly kept saying "no" again and again as your feet took you backwards away from his reach. Your brain couldn't process what was occurring and your eyes unable to believe what it was witnessing. He said your name again but this time with a teary smiling face while you tried to tell yourself it wasn't real. Your feet couldn't keep up with his pace backwards and he finally reached you, pulling you into his arms in a warm embrace which reminded you that this is what you used to call home. Your eyes failed to fight with the tears and one drop slipped on to his shirt, making a wet stain on it. Your hands crept up his back, pulling him in towards you too, as if it had a mind of its own. You both closed your eyes as you tried to feel what it was like to be back home again, back together. You told him you missed him and that you're sorry and he said it back. Hearing his voice was the last thing you thought would ever happen again since that day. That day. The day when you felt like you lost everything. The day when you lost a whole part of you. Wait no. The day when you lost you. The person who made you whole and made you shimmer into someone you couldn't recognise. That person left you and now that person is here. You gently lifted up your head from his shoulder and looked at him with teary puzzled eyes. Your eyebrows also dancing in confusion. 'Why are you here?', you asked as he looked back at you and smiled. 'I came back for you.', he replied. 'Really?', you questioned as you weren't sure if this was real. Real. Was this real? 'of course, how could I ever leave you', he said softly as he kissed you on your forehead. But you didn't feel it. You hugged him tighter. But you couldn't feel that either. You felt numb. His voice started to suddenly fade and he looked blurry. You called out his name as you kept reaching out to grab him. Grab anything. To feel. To know that this was real. Was this real? Everything turned dark all of a sudden as if someone had turned off the light. And then you saw it, another light. You opened your eyes to see that it's morning outside your window as you sat up straight on your bed.