Chapter -12

Jasmine. POV .

I quickly reached my destination and it was an abandoned warehouse in a distant isolated place. There was only this warehouse and nothing else. It's door were locked from the outside. I quickly took my tranqulizer gun. My partners already know about my rescue operation and has erased my traces of violating traffic rules and over speeding. The help is on the way but till that time I have to make sure that they don't hurt the baby.

I quickly wire my protective clothing and a mask which cover my whole head but makes it easy for me to see and breathe. And this is also comfortable during fight.  I also changed into a high grip shoes and they also don't make any noise while walking. My protective gear is made of special clothing which protects me from extreme heat,cold and bullets. Then I looked around and check led for any easy entry in  the warehouse and found a window but it was bit high and for me it is an easy piece of cake. I quickly took few steps backwards and ran towards the warehouse wall and very  quietly jumped to reach the window by kicking the wall and using it was a inertia to move upwards. I was easily able to hold on to window which and no grill. Then I entered inside and felt that warehouse was very cold. I hid inside one of the pillar there and checked my surroundings. I saw a man and I quietly used my tranqulizer gun to hit him and he instantly fainted. Then I walked over to him and saw he was a normal human . I used the nearby plastic rope and tied his hands and hid his fainted body. Then I heard voices and saw a group of people in the room of a warehouse whose door was ajar. It was an ice room where frozen food is being kept. There was a cage inside where I could hear a baby crying. It was bit weird but how cruel of these vile people to put a baby inside the cage. I quickly used my gun and tranquilized all of the four people within ten seconds. Then I carefully went near the cage and saw what was inside and was instantly shocked. It was a blue and skin coloured dragon baby. It has  dark blue and porcelain eyes which blue in the center. It was shivering in fear and in wounds on his body caused grunting. I was devasted looking at his condition. The being who I treat as God is real and is being treated this way. I didn't know that I have tear of anguish in my eyes. And suddenly I heard footsteps and when I turned back I saw a big  and bulky man entering inside . He was about 6 feet 9 inches. When he saw me he ran towards me. I also ran towards him and we both threw a punch at each other and our fists hit each other. Due to my force bigger than his he was pushed back and his back hit the wall with a huge impact. Right now my body was flooded with anger. There was a reason why I stay calm  because once angered I can't control my anger. Right now I am angry . Very Angry.

He quickly got up . He threw up a mouthful of  and ran towards me . He tackled me in the ground and climbed on top of me and started puching me but these punches were nothing. I stopped his punches by holding his wrists tightly and threw him behind me by holding his wrists only. He again got up and tried to tackle me but this time I started raining his back with my elbow hits forcefully and his back could only take two and them after which he fell flat on the ground . I think I have broken his back but I don't care after what he has done.

The calm sent me here because I was close to this area. I quickly called my clan elder and when he picked up my phone I said

"Elder ,what is this? Why right now I get to know that the creatures to whom I used to worship are alive and are prine to kidnapping. I know that werewolf  and hunters exits but dragons? And why I am in so much agony! Why?"

"Jasmine , calm down ! I didn't mean to hide this from you but your missions never dealt with the dragons. And yes, dragons exists and they have been in the existence since ancient times. They were never a mythological creatures. Right now you have to bring this baby to his parents. His parents are waiting for him and they are injured that's why they asked for our help. Otherwise it is impossible for  hunters to take the baby Dragon from his parents. I am sending you the address so quickly bring it to him and they will heal him . Do it fast. And come to me on Sunday and I will answer all of your questions. Okay.  And control your anger. No one should see your eyes. " My clan elder told me.

"Okay . " I replied.

I quickly took deep breaths and calmed myself down. I removed my mask and  gloves. Then I took my bag which I earlier brought inside and kept all the things inside. It also has a tracker incase something happens . Then  I took out my small pocket mirror which I always carry and looked at myself in the mirror and saw my dark blue eyes turning black slowly and when they were fully black.  I set my black hair which were now dirty and full of sweat and oil.

Then I went towards  the baby  and opened his cage . When the baby Dragon saw me he growled and tried to scare me but I quickly took him in my hands and hugged him. I softly ran my hand over his back careful of his wounds and ina baby voice I told him

"Don't worry baby. No one is going to hurt you. I will take you to meet your parents. "

Then I kissed his forehead. Maybe the baby felt that I mean no harm so he snuggled more into me. I left with him and took my jacked as a cushion and put him on it but baby dragon was scared and was not ready to leave me so I picked him up with the jacket put him on my lap . I was instructed not to tend to his wounds because from what I have read that dragons are very possessive and if they will smell someone else's smell they can go berserk.

I carefully drive to the location of this baby's home. My partners in this mission will take care of the aftermath. I also check on the little fells's injuries and saw that his little right wing and his left forelimb was hurt. The injury was not serious. There were few abrasions.

The scales of this dragon were very soft that's why it got injured. His scales of a baby dragon feel like an adult human's skin. And I think only later will it turn hard.

It took me more than half an hour to reach the location. It was huge mansion and I saw many cars coming in and out of the mansion. There was tight security all around the mansion. Luckily nobody noticed me and theya ll were worried. When I entered the mansion I saw an injured lady running towards me and she immediately took the baby from my arms and when the security noticed me they all pointed their guns at me and infront I saw the twins, my bosses coming with an injured man whose eyes were blue and porcelain. And there was rage on his face.

The twins stood there shocked and surprised.