Fiery Strength, A Beast's Desire Hidonako

How long have they been out? When was the last place they had fought when those Mechs attacked? When did the fireworks go out and were knocked unconscious? And her siblings, she can't even tell where they are now, possibly captured, terminated, maybe milked. She thought she heard voices.

"He's got gills. I told you turtles can breathe underwater."

"Those aren't gills. That's just neck fat."

"But they're mutants, so all bets are off."

"Why the mask? Does he think we can't tell he's a turtle with that thing on?"

"And why does this turtle girl have dog ears?"

"They're wolf ears."

Reika slowly opened up her eyes, nausea overtook her and Raph gasped and twitched a start. They were not sure how long they were there but that Mech. The Mechs got them good and the firework incident happened. They don't remember being blown up into the air and hit the water, knocking them out completely. They stood up in alarm, looking around. The place is full of cardboard boxes and in front of them are three human beings. Two wore masks and one wore a hoodie. However, they have a group of yokai with them. One looked like a small rock-like lizard with green fuzz, one was a blue origami-like creature and one was a scissor-like thing. Reika looked down and felt like she couldn't move her arms, neither was Raph. They are both tied up in some wire, tying the two turtles together. But Ember? She looked over and saw that Ember was tied up from her limbs and muzzle.

"See? I told you they were alive," the girl said.

"Chuk chuk!" her Sci Sci chirped.

"You're about to wish we weren't, you- Did you tie us with an extension cord?" Raph asked.

"What about it?" the male asked, his Oripaper flying by,

Suddenly, Reika began to twitch. She looked down and saw fur growing on her wrists. Not again. She grunted in pain and roared, her muscular arms breaking through the ropes and doubled in size. She was back in her muscular werebeast form.

"Told that was a dumb idea. Mutants and Hybrids are super strong and can breathe fire."

Reika growled, her red glowing eyes shining in the dark.

"You wanna tell me who you idiots are before we crack your skulls or after?" Raph hissed, stepping forward to the three humans. "We're gonna do both 'cause we have a lot of anger working out."

"We're the Purple Dragons," the male human introduced. "And we run Brooklyn."

"More like the Sunset Park BayRidge area."

"I would even call that Sunset Park, the neighborhood."

"Technically, Bad Bernie still controls it. So It's more like the block across from the park."

"Shut up. They don't need to know that," the first one snarled at the other two. "We're the Purple Dragons and we run 7th Ave between 40 and 42 Street."

"We change my mind and I don't care. Which one of you rejects wanna go first?" Raph asked.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of a van stopping. Reika paused, sniffing the air before she and Raph were thrown out of the doors. They landed on their shells. grunting in pain.

"I'm pretty sure I've got a few broken ribs," Raph moaned weakly, before he noticed someone approaching him. It appears to be a man, wearing a purple hoodie. His face was not seen, but Reika can see that he was human. "You're a big one. Hey, any chance like, uh, an industrial themed hospital?" Raph asked. The man did not answer, but they noticed that the man was holding a brick with a purple smiley face on it. "What is that? A brick?" Reika's eyes widened as the man lifted up the brick. "Looks like a brick, alright."