The Quest

"Oh, look how cute you are! Barb is gonna love your new look. Tell her I look forward to helping her plan the world's biggest party." Poppy says as she gives a letter to the bat.
"I still don't get why you put glitter on the poor bat," Riley said Poppy was about to say something when they heard a voice.

"Poppy, Riley," Branch says.

This startles Poppy and Riley.

"What are you doing?" Branch asks.

"Oh. Nothing." Poppy and Riley says as Poppy tries to cover the bat.

"Ooh! Poppy and Riley's busted." The hot air balloon says.

"Sneaking out to meet Barb? And Emma? Headed into enemy territory?" Branch asks Poppy.

"She's not the enemy. She's a queen, the same a me." Poppy says.

The bat then flies away with the letter.

"Bye-bye, little bat." The hot air balloon says.

"Your dad just told us that Queen Barb is bad news." Branch tells Poppy.
Riley:" Well, I know Emma isn't we been friends since childhood," Branch frowns and said." Well, friends do change Riley I am just warning you." Riley sighs shook her head knowing how her boyfriend can be protective of her.
"Branch, I know you love me but Emma wouldn't do that she is good an not evil."
Poppy nods agreed to her friend "And plus my dad doesn't know everything." Poppy says.

"He knows about this. You didn't even know there was a string until this morning." Branch says.

"He may be fine in a world where everybody lives in isolation, but I'm not." Poppy says as she gets on the hot air balloon.

"Well, but we don't know anything about the other Trolls." Branch says.

"Well, we know they're Trolls. Branch, Luna, look around Troll Village. Everybody's different, even us." Poppy says.

We then hear a sneeze in the distance.

"Did you hear something?" Poppy asks us.

"Stop trying to change the subject." Branch says to her.

"Look, being queen means having a lot of power, and it's my job to use it for good. I can't stay home when I know there's a world full of different Trolls out there just like us." Poppy says to us.

"This is a terrible idea that will most likely blow up in your face." Branch says to Poppy and Riley

"Okay, bye." Poppy and Riley said at the same time as the hot air balloon starts to rise up.

"What?" Branch asks with disbelief. Branch just stood there for a little while. He then jumped onto a tree and jumpers into the hot air balloon.

"And I guess I'm coming with you." Branch says to them.

"Oh! Thank you. We really didn't want to go by myself." Poppy says with a sigh of relief.

"Road Trip!" The hot air balloon says with excitement.