The Escape

they knew it Poppy, Branch and Biggie were thrown in jail and Delta started giving them a lecture.

"Now I want you three to sit in here and think about what you just done" Delta says to them.

"That was a crime against music" Rose  added getting upset by what they did.

"Wait, no we're here to warn you about Barb the Queen of Rock" Poppy says to her.

"Oh, sweetie I already know and I've heard about this Queen Barb  and Queen Emma and their
fancy World Tour" Delta said.

"Now if y'all excuse me I got to go wash what you call music out of my ears" Delta added and walked off. Poppy gasped and felt a little hurt about what she said about her music.

"Oh oh, you in real trouble now. Right Aunt Delta and Aunt Rose" Clampers says while popping out of Delta's hair.

"Keep an eye on them Growley Pete" Delta says.

"Yeah" Clamper exclaimed.

"Growly growley growley growl" Growley Pete says while reading a newspaper. "No, no music should bring us together not divide us" Poppy shouts. "Sugar" Poppy said getting mad and kicking the floor.

"Well I knew it who let the dogs out too far" Branch said.

"Okay, Branch you can say I told you so I know you want to" Poppy said sitting on the bed waiting for him to say something.

Branch didn't know what to say so instead he walked up to her sat down next to her and said "You did great out there Poppy" they smiled at each other but then  Biggie broke the top bed and got between them.

"I'll never survive the big house, We've got to get out of here" Biggie said. "I know that was such a rad medly, I can't believe it didn't work" Poppy said while getting up.

"Tell me about it I did the splits no one even clapped. Am I not cute anymore come on" Biggie says.

"Hey guys" a familiar voice said. They looked at the door and saw Riley and Lillian.
"Riley! Lillian!" Poppy exclaimed happily to see their human friends.
"So this is where you guys been the whole time?" Branch said.
"Yes, we have been here I did shout out to you guys about we will be here but I guess you didn't hear me well."Riley said.

"Maybe my dad was right the other trolls were different in ways I was not prepared for, Some trolls they just don't wanna have fun" Poppy said.

"Anybody got a Plan B" Biggie used Mr. Dinkles to say with his mouth.

"Plan B right up here" Branch says while getting a shovel out of his hair.

Then he says "Step one escape The Lonesome flats" soon he started digging with the shovel and Biggie used Mr. Dinkles too dig.

"Plan B it is I guess we're going home" Poppy says while sitting down.

"Take all the time you need guys I'm going to enjoy this place for a while" Riley  said while sitting down behind the door to relax.

Unfortunately  it didn't last long when they heard someone yell out and a rope was toss around the cell door and it pulled back and causing Poppy  and the girls to fall forward/backwards.

"It ain't right to put you in jail cause your music's different" a male voice said and they turn around to see a Country troll with a large cowboy hat.

"It seems some folks around here don't appreciate a rad medly when they hear one" he said and winks at them and caused Poppy to smile but blush as well the two guardians saw that and smirk.

"Yes! Mission back on! Branch! Branch! You can stop rescuing us." Poppy says as she walks out of the cell.

"Poppy, you don't even know who this is." Branch says to Poppy.

"Name's Hickory." The Country Troll, known as Hickory says.

"I'm Poppy and this is Branch." Poppy says as she points to herself and Branch.

"Enough with the formalities. Let's go! Uh, this is Mr. Dinkles, by the way." Biggie says as he sits on the door that was tied to the rope.

Then, Delta and a few Country Trolls come out of a building and see them.

"I said let's skedaddle! Hyah!" Hickory says before tying the rope, that connects to the door, around him and starts running.

"Go get them, Clampers!" As the  two guardians hear Delta yell.

"This was my plan C, by the way." Branch says to us.

Delta and a few Country Trolls started chasing after them Riley  look ahead to see that we were going to run into a forest of cacti. Hickory speeds up and jumps over the hole, and Clampers falls in.

"Yeah!" Hickory says in victory.

But the girls  turn around to see Delta gaining on to them as well.

"Come on, Growly Pete! Do your thing!" Delta and Rose says to Growly Pete.

Growly Pete comes in front and uses his mustache as a lasso."No one can escape my mustache." Growly Pete says before having it latch onto Branch's leg.

Branch was getting pulled of the door.

"Branch, hold on to Mr. Dinkles!" Biggie says as Branch holds onto Mr. Dinkles. After a while, Mr. Dinkles started to stretch from pulling on him so hard. Out of nowhere, Clampers comes out of the ground and lands on Branch. Clampers starts biting Branch, which gets Branch to scream.

The two guardians look ahead and see a canyon.

"Hickory, look out!" Lillian  and Riley yell to Hickory.

"We're not gonna make it!"Poppy say with fear.

Hickory stops running in time for us to be right at the edge of the canyon.

But since the door kept sliding, it pushes Hickory  and the pop trolls off the canyon.
They all were now screaming in fear.

"Well, I hope Pop Trolls and The guardians  can swim." Hickory says to them and soon they all fall into the water.