Guradian of Funk Trolls

Riley stared in awe as she looks around the city she then spotted funk trolls that were grooving and dancing around the place

Poppy lands softly on the ground while Branch and Hickory fall to the ground, as for Riley and Lillian as they also fall to the ground as well.
"Ow," Riley said in pain.
"Welcome to Vibe City. You are cordial guests of Prince Cooper." A voice says, They look over to see someone that looks like cooper, but he was different.

"Cooper is that you?" Riley said surprised.

"Yeah, Cooper?! What are you doing here?!" Poppy asks in shock.

"Actually, I'm over here." They are turn around to see the real Cooper.

"Okay, what and how?!" Riley said looking at them back and forth.

"What?" Poppy asks confused

"Bacon-wrapped hot dogs!" Hickory says in shock as well.

"Okay. Maybe all the jazz hasn't left my brain yet." Branch says.
"They are obviously twins right?" Lillian asked Cooper twin who nods.

"Yep, you got it dudette," Cooper twin said Riley noticed that Lillian blush Riley smirks and nug her shoulder which Lillian glares at her giving the look as she was saying stop it Riley giggles softly and shook her head.

"It turns out I'm actually from Vibe City, just like my twin brother." Cooper say to them.

"I'm Prince D. What's poppin'" Prince D says to us.

"How it this possible?" Poppy asks.

"Well, it's a very complicated story. When we were both babies, my egg got snatched out of the nest. Mom and Dad looked everywhere, but they couldn't find me, so you guys raised me as one of your own. And then when i went out to go find other Trolls like me, my mom and Dad finally found me. I guess it wasn't too complicated." Cooper says.

Just then, two Funk Trolls enter the room.

"Oh. Poppy, I want you to meet the King and  Queen of Funk." Cooper says as he and Prince D walk up to their sides.

"King Quincy and Queen Essence." Prince Cooper says.

"My mom and dad." Cooper added as his mother started to kiss all over his face

"Wow, Cooper. You look just like your dad." Poppy says.

"Yeah, that must be why he's so good-looking." King Quincy says.
"Another dad joke really?" A voice said making everyone turn as they saw a human coming towards them" Cause that was lame," this made Cooper and his family start to laugh.

"Who are you?" Riley asked as the girl looks at her including Lillian as she her eyes widened as she saw human that were like her too.
"My name is Lucy, Princess Lucy."Lucy introduced herself.

"Also as known as the Guardian of Funk!" Cooper added.

"Well, so that means you're a Funk Troll?" Poppy asks.

"You don't have to be just one thing. I'm Pop and Funk." Cooper answers.

"Or maybe you're Hip-Hop, like me." Prince D says.

"Hip-Hop?" Poppy  asks confused, then grabs her map and looks at it.

"Yeah. I think your map is a bit outdated." Prince D says to Poppy.

"Oh he's right. Look at that. It still has Disco," Branch said.

"We need your help to save all music from Queen Barb. If we combine our music, she'll see that music unites all trolls and that we're all the same. And then she's one of us!" Poppy explained.

But the Funk trolls and Lucy  didn't see things like they did.

"Poppy, I mean no disrespect, but king to queen, anything but that." King Quincy says

"Why not?" Poppy asked.