1.

Fulton County
Taylor's Estate
Monday, September 16th,2024
3:05 a.m.

Feasting flesh. All you heard was muffled moans and slurping. "Fuckkk baby." A woman said. Dragging their long slick tongue against her swollen clit. Menacingly slurping away as she leaks more and more creating a fountain. Obscenities fill the room as they insert two fingers dragging along her sleek walls. They pick up the pace and gushes and moans fill the room. "Baby slow down I'm about to cum." She said as they picked up the pace and pressed down on her G-spot. A wave hit her stronger than any tsunami crashing into the nearby city.

Role switching. They switched and she was now on top. It was her turn to wreck their senses. Feasting away at her wife's flesh as her wife continues to feast. Both moaning and cannot contain themselves as their orgasms break through the chains of their senses. Both being on an orgasmic high they lay on top of each other panting as their husband slowly made his way towards them from a distance.

Multiple orgasms. Their husband lays them both on their backs as he punishes them with his long tongue and thick fingers. Strumming the walls of his wife while his long slick tongue explores the swollen and sensitive clit. Pleasuring his wives sounds like the soft melodies of his favorite music. "I feel you baby, release it for Daddy." Like a button, her floodgates flooded the bed with muffled moans as she covered her face with a pillow. She violently shook as he switched techniques. He started french kissing his wife's clit as he did the 'come here' motion with his thick fingers stretching her walls as they were coaxed with her sweet nectar. Leaving a sticky white, sweet nectar as he vigorously moves his fingers in and out at a quick and steady pace. He watched as both of his wives reached their peaks and he loved the sight.

__

5:25 a.m.
Fatima's POV

Alarm Blaring...

I roll over to see my wife and husband sleeping beside me.

"Babe wake up," I said nudging both of them.

"Yo what time is it we just went to sleep," Zac said.

"It's time for you and Danni to get up these kids have school today," I said.

"Man what are y'all yapping about we just went to sleep an hour ago," Danni said looking at the clock.

"Well good morning to you too my beautiful wife. We have the first day of school and work at 9:45," I tell them.

"Yeah yeah i know." She said slowly getting out of bed.

"If you would have left me alone last night you wouldn't be tired," I told her.

"You were just looking so good I needed a taste," Danni told me. I blushed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed my Versace robe and went out of the room. First stop down the hall to Halo and Angel's room.

I flipped the lights on and went to the nearest bed.

"Wake up my sweet boy," I said cuddling with Angel.

"Good morning Momma," Angel told me. I kissed his nose and covered my nose because his breath was smelling like throw that ass in a circle and my baby wasn't going with it. I quickly ran to the boys' bathroom and emptied everything I ate for dinner. I rinsed my mouth out and used one of their mouthwash cups.

OHHHH yeah that's right let me introduce myself. I'm Fatima Harlyn Taylor, formerly Wilson. I have been married for 10 years to my beautiful husband Zachary and my wonderful wife Daniella. We have been together since high school and have been inseparable. I have two boys, Halo who is 8, and Aries who is 6. Danni also has two boys Angel who is 10 and Amir who is also 6. We were pregnant around the same time and had our babies a few days apart. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with my third and Danni is also pregnant with her third but she's 15 weeks. We all work at Tyler Perry Studios but in different departments. Zac is an executive director and producer, Danni is a costume designer and I am an actress. Well enough about me, let's get back into this crazy household.