6.

Danni's POV

I wake up and it's another school day. I'm sick of this shit. This baby is sitting on my bladder. I went and peed and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror and looked at my stomach. I was showing and I feel like I'm having a girl but only time will tell. I'm on breakfast duty this week so I have to be up early. I grab my robe and put it on and went downstairs it was quiet going down the stairs so I know the kids aren't up yet. I yawn and turn the lights on.

I lean back on the counter pondering what I want to make. I decide to make pancakes, bacon, grits and sausage and some eggs. I take everything out the fridge and sit it on the counter. I just started thinking about how imma cook all this food. I took out three pans and put all the bacon on the pan and wait til the oven heats up some. I start mixing my batter for the pancakes and letting it sit while I split the sausage down the middle. Once the oven heated up enough I put the pans of bacon in there while I greased a skillet for the sausage. I turned the griddle on the stove and sprayed some avocado oil on it for once it heated up.

I finished making breakfast and all the kids started coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Angel." I said hugging him.

"Good morning mommy." He said hugging me back before going to take the juices out the fridge.

"Halo pick up your feet but good morning to you." I said to him because he was not feeling it this morning.

"Good morning momma." He said lowly. He looked like he was tired still. My wife came down the stairs and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful, I missed you this morning." She said to me.

"Good morning baby, I missed you too being on breakfast duty for the week isn't easy." I told her.

"Oh I understand, I had to wake up all the kids by myself." She told me. Our husband came downstairs with the two younger boys.

"Good morning momma/mommy" Aries and Amir said.

"Good morning baby boys." I said hugging them. I helped fixed everyone's plate before helping them to the table.

Zachary's POV

The boys had just got done eating and I have to be at work for a certain time and they were dragging they ass.

"Aye come on boys, y'all about to be late." I yelled as they started rushing down the stairs with their backpacks. They all were rushing out the door with the stuff and I grabbed the truck keys and went out the door.

"Next time y'all drag y'all ass out this house imma hand out ass whooping coupons." I said unlocking the door. They got in the truck.

"Amir you in my seat." Aries said with a country accent.

"No im not so shut up stupid." Amir said back.

"I'm about to whoop ass in a minute. Amir you are in his seat boy, you know he doesn't like to switch so get on your seat before it be belt to ass this morning." I said to them and Amir rolled his eyes and got out his seat.

"When you get out of school, consider that iPad mines Amir Kross." I said as I was putting my seatbelt.

"I haven't even did anything." He said folding his arms over his chest.

"You know what you did and keep it up imma show yo lil ass." I said cranking the truck up. It was quiet the rest of the ride to school. Amir must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

We made it to the school and I was on the carpool line. Once it was my turn, i unlocked the door and an admin got them out the truck.

"Bye boys have a good day Daddy loves you." I said as the got out.