Index (very important)

Before starting the story, I'm going to make some details clear:

The dazzlings: they were never villains, they had their powers, but during their stay in Equestria they never used them for evil. They were normal ponies, and Sunset's childhood friends.

Adagio Dazzle: She was Sunset's childhood best friend, then she met Sonata and Aria. After breaking up with Sunset she went to another school with Sonata and Aria, but despite the fact that many flirted with her, she was still resentful and didn't want to know anything about love, then she began to change with Sonata and Aria, she began to be more, cruel, although inside her there was still that normal girl who loved her friends with her soul despite everything.

Sunset Shimmer: She was a unicorn in equestria, her only friends were the dazzlings and she was with them since she was little, and when she discovered the portal to the human world she told the dazzlings to come with her, and as you could probably guess, the dazzlings They went with her. After getting away from the dazzlings in the human world (you will read about it later) she entered the Canterlot school where she started out as a bully due to the frustration of her past. It was difficult for her to leave the friends she loved so much, until one day Twilight found her. He humiliated him at the summer dance and began to improve as a person and began a friendship with the main 6 (or main 7 in this case) and was able to heal his heart.

Adagio Dazzle and Sunset Shimmer: Upon arriving in the human world they began to become closer to the point of starting to like each other and start dating, but the reason why they broke up will be told later in the serie.

The Dazzlings and Sunset Shimmer: When Sunset and Adagio broke up, the dazzlings and Sunset stopped being friends and each one went her own way (obviously the dazzlings stayed together).

Twilight: she was born in the human world as Sci-Twilight's twin sister, therefore she does not know of the existence of Equestria or anything like that. She is the typical "perfect" girl at school, she is smart, pretty, popular, etc. Unlike her sister sci-twilight.

Sci-Twilight: she is the complete opposite of Twilight (except in appearance, they are only distinguished by Sci-Twilight's hairstyle and glasses), she never went to Crystal School and studied at Canterlot School with Twilight, but at first she suffered. of bullying by her classmates comparing her to her sister Twilight (although despite Twilight's intelligence, Sci-Twilight surpassed her in intelligence, but it was the only thing they could highlight), so her only friends were the main 6, since She was VERY outgoing, until she met Sunset, although at first she was her biggest bully, when they became friends they began to get to know each other more and fell in love.

Before starting...

I want to make something clear:

Dazzlings are NOT sisters, they are FRIENDS, NOT SISTERS, FRIENDS, F-R-I-E-N-D-S 

FRIENDS

Now yes, we can start, I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote :) 💗​