He's in the castle

(Y/ns pov)

It had been a few weeks since school had started I haven't given Theo an answer yet. I got ready and walked to the great hall with Pansy when we arrived she went and sat with Draco Crabbe and Goyle like normal and I sat next to Mattheo.

"There she is!" Blaise spoke "yeah here I am." I said and ate some breakfast when we had finished we went to Class Blaise Theo Enzo and I went to potions "what do you think we're learning today?" Enzo asked no one in particular.

"It's snape who knows." Blaise responded as we walked in we sat at our tables and people were chatting all around the room.

"Do you have an answer for me yet?" Theo asked he was talking about the date he asked me to go on with him "nope and if you keep asking me the answer will definitely be no." I respond.

That maybe rude I just didn't know if it's what I wanted he's never noticed me and now he does so I'm just a bit confused as to why he's so interested all of a sudden.

"Okay oh have you spoke to your other friends?" Why is he asking me that? "Yeah here and there." We honestly haven't talked much because there wasn't much to talk about nothing was happening with Sirius so there wasn't anything to tell.

"Did you make the quidditch team this year?" I didn't play but I know he did and Harry did as well "yeah I did so did Mattheo Blaise and Draco." Makes sense the three of them were crazy good at it Draco kinda sucked but he was a seeker and that was a hard job.

"We'll I'm-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Snape came in and started speaking "today you will work with your partner on a potion that I have assigned to you." A hufflepuff raised their hand but Snape ignored them "and you are not to ask me to change potions and you are not to switch potions with another table."

I hope we got an easy potion because I knew Theo and I would have to help each other and I couldn't make a potion to save my life "and you both are to be making it not just one." I feel like that was directed towards me.

Snape walked around passing parchment with a potion on it to tables when he slid the parchment onto our table Theo picked it up and we looked at it the parchment said veritaserum.

"Hey isn't that the potion that makes you tell the truth?" I ask Theo "yeah it is don't get any ideas to use it on someone." It never crossed my mind till now but I would never do it that could get me expelled.

We worked on the potion together and when we finished Snape came over to check if we had done it right. "To test this one of you must volunteer to drink some." He stated and it was not going to be me.

"I'll do it." Theo had just volunteered he's braver than I am Snape put some into a test tube and Theo drank it "what is your full name?" He asked him and I was curious I didn't know his middle name just his first and last.

"Theodore Tiberius Nott." That's his fathers name right? "That's too easy of a question have you ever wondered about the castle after hours?" Oh no we'd be screwed "yes." Snape nodded "good job you two it works it will wear off in a few moments." He walked away.

"Tiberius huh?" I smirked "oh shut up its my fathers name." I figured it was we go about the rest of the day like normal and we were in the library just hanging out I was reading a book and the boys were either playing wizards chess or a card game.

"Hey y/n! There you are we've been looking everywhere for you!" I looked up to see Hermione Harry and Ron "oh hey guys what's up?" I question none of the boys were paying attention.

"We need to talk to you come on!" Hermione grabs my hand and takes me away from the boys I had managed to put the book down first they led me out of the library and into the corridor as we began walking they started talking.

"Sirius is here in the castle!" Harry began "wait how do we know that?" I question "the fat lady said so we aren't allowed in our common room till it's been searched." Oh my god "wait why?" They looked at me.

"Our common room door was messed up and the fat lady's painting is messed up as well." Oh no no Sirius isn't in the castle but I couldn't say that I can't out my father like that.

"Oh okay thanks for telling me keep me updated." They nodded and went to my father's office "dad!" I called out and he showed up "y/n? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" I nodded "well yes but Harry mentioned Sirius Black was in the castle and how they knew that but I know it was you."

"Oh dear you know it was an accident I didn't do it consciously right?" I nodded of course I knew that "yes dad but you need to take your potion and be more careful." He nodded "I will now get back to your friends before they come looking for you." I nodded and left back towards the library.

When I got there they were getting up to leave "going somewhere?" I asked them and they all jumped a little "yeah we were going to look for you." I laughed "sorry I had something I had to do and you all looked pretty busy so I decided not to bother you." They laughed and we sat back down.

We talked and laughed for what felt like years but it was only a couple hours we went back to the common room and on our way there I noticed the griffindors were all in the great hall on the floor was sleeping bags and pillows I knew why of course but followed my friends to our common room.

Hey my loves just thought I'd say thank you for reading my story I hope you like it so far it may be a bit hard to track and my apologies for that but I am going to make the title come in soon i promise but this story will be a slow burn anyway till next chapter <3