Christmas

(Y/ns pov)

Things have been pretty quiet in hogwarts lately nothing about Sirius or anything we were granted the opportunity to go to hogsmeed and that's where we're going now it was colder now and there was snow on the ground but we all walked into honey dukes to get some sweets.

We were separated through out the store I felt and arm around my shoulders it was Mattheo "so y/n what's going on with Theo and you?" He asked and the truth is i don't even know we've gotten closer but never went on a date just the two of us or anything like that.

He's held my hand a few times but that's it "nothing why?" He shook his head "because I see the way you look at him well the way you've been looking at him these past few years."

It makes sense I do look at him like I'm in love but besides the point "it would never happen! Besides I'm not as interested as you think." He gave me a look indicating he didn't agree with me "whatever you say y/n/n." To hear my nickname was sweet it's his nickname only he calls me that.

We eventually leave and I see footprints in the Snow and Ron and Hermione chasing them I turn to the boys "hey I'll be back." And follow them.

Harry was so upset turns out Sirius was his parents friend and his god father I felt so bad for him we stayed there for a while and I remembered the boys they were probably still waiting for me I had to go "Harry I'm really sorry but I need to leave I'll catch up with you guys later though."

He nodded in an understanding manner and I took off to find my friends and they in fact we're still waiting where I had left them "that is the last time I wait for you you took so long!" Blaise wined he is always so dramatic "it was not even that long calm down." I actually had no idea how long it was.

"It was 45 minutes to be exact." Enzo was literally a walking clock he knew the exact time all the time "yeah to damn long." I rolled my eyes and we went back up to the castle.

We were in Theo and Mattheos dorm just kinda sitting around not doing much since we didn't have school work right now since it's Christmas break but we were interrupted from our relaxing warm silence by Professor Snape.

"Ms.Lupin thought i might find you here." We all looked up technically I'm supposed to be in the boys dorms as girls weren't allowed same with the guys in my dorm so we all thought we were going to get in trouble.

"Relax I don't care about this it is not my problem I need you to follow me though." I got up and followed him I didn't know where we were going but started to realize when we approached my father's office "your daughter Remus." He was bringing me to my father? "Thanks you Severus." Snape nodded and left I was super confused.

"You must be wondering why you're here." I nodded "well your mother sent you this letter and I fit I'd give it to you but don't open it till Christmas." What why? "But that's in two days!" He nodded "I know but your mother's wishes." I take the letter and head back to the boys this is going to be a long two days.

(Theos pov)

Snape just came a got y/n I wonder where he was taking her and if she was in trouble for being in here since it was against the rules I was snapped out of my thoughts when Blaise spoke "so Theo what's going on between you and y/n?"

"Uhm nothing why?" I was curious why he asked me this "because you won't stop looking at her." Enzo stated and yeah I mean I look at her but not that much "seriously tell us do you like her or something?" Mattheo should know not to pester me like this they all should but yet they do it anyway.

"Maybe a little but it's nothing serious okay there is nothing going on between us." Before anyone could answer y/n walked back in the room holding something in her hand.

"Ooo what's that?" Mattheo asked all nosy "a letter from my mom that's I can't open till Christmas." That's a bit odd but not my business "oh well at least you have two days." Blake stated and she nodded sitting next to Mattheo on his bed I kinda wished she'd sit next to me.

(Y/ns pov)

It was Christmas now I woke up in my dorm and immediately opened the letter from my mom and began to read.

Dear Y/n,

I know you're probably wondering why I have written to you and made you wait till Christmas to open this letter but if you take a look inside the envelope again you will see a necklace.

This necklace belonged to my mother and before she passed she gave it to me so now I'm giving it to you merry Christmas sweetheart I hope you have a great one and love your gift.

I know I'm not your real mother but in my eyes you will always be my daughter I love you y/n.

Ninphadora Tonks

I grabbed the envelope again and pulled out the necklace it was a beautiful gold necklace with a diamond on it it was beautiful I clasped it around my neck instantly and even though she wasn't my real mother I saw her as it because she raised me.

I got out of bed brushed my hair got the boys presents and went to Theo and Mattheos dorm everyone was there but Blaise.

"Where's Blaise?" I ask "he's running late he'll be here." I sat down on the floor between Mattheo and Theo because they left it for me and Blaise came in "okay let's do this."

We passed around the presents and this year Theo actually got me a present the last two years he didn't but I wasn't going to complain we opened Blaise's first inside the box was a bracelet it was black and green with my initials on it Mattheo had the same one but his initials on it.

"You got us friendship bracelets?" Theo questioned "yes but no put them on." We did as he said and he punched Theo in the arm not hard but the bracelet vibrated "what was that for?" Theo asked him

"Don't worry did you feel it whenever someone gets hurt the bracelet will match the pain since I only barely punched him it only vibrated but if Theo was in a real fight you'd feel it." We all nodded then Theo opened his gifts Then Mattheo then Enzo and Then Blaise it was now my turn I opened Mattheos first he got me a book that I had been wanting so desperately he knew me very well.

Enzo got me a blue butterfly notebook I loved blue butterflies and I'm surprised he knew that I didn't tell anyone that then I opened Theos gift I was a bit worried at first but when I opened it it all changed it was a gold ring with an Emerald Green gemstone on it it wasn't huge by any means it was really small I slid it on my right pointer finger and it was a perfect fit how he knew my ring size was a mystery we all then got changed and went to breakfast.

Harry Ron and Hermione gave me my gifts from them Harry got me an enchanted flower that never dies Hermione got me a new spell book because I needed one and Ron got me some sweets and the rest of the day I spent with my four best friends some time with Harry Ron and Hermione but mostly them. It was a really good Christmas