The kiss

(Y/ns pov)

I woke up the final morning before classes started up again and got dressed then went to the great hall for breakfast when I got there all my friends were sitting at the table.

I sat in my usual spot next to Mattheo and he slid his arm around my shoulders like always so it wasn't surprising I didn't eat that morning I wasn't all that hungry it was cold so we didn't go outside we just went back up to Mattheo and Theos dorm.

As we sat there no one saying anything Mattheo was being extra clingy with me today I wondered if something was wrong but didn't mention it "can we please do something I'm so bored!" Blaise broke the silence between us.

"Blaise you're always bored." Enzo spoke "hey Blaise these bracelets do they buzz for the slightest things like say Theo had a girl in his bed would we feel that?" Mattheo asked why would he ask that question.

"I don't know it's not really a pain." Blaise spoke and I just wanted to be out of this conversation "okay so Blaise you want to do something? How about we have a party in the common room?" Theo suggested.

"Hell yes!!" Blaise was exited so were all the boys I wasn't a big party person so I didn't care I was probably going to stay in my dorm anyway.

"Y/n? Are you down?" Theo asked me "I'm not a party person you guys have fun though." I replied but Blaise freaked out "no hell no if I'm partying you're partying with me so no party then."

Damn it he really was making me do this wasn't he "fine fine I'll go!" I say and Blaise smiled "thank you!" I rolled my eyes and they started planning the party. I really just sat there Theo pulled up out a cigarette and began to smoke it was being passed around the room as the planned the party.

Mattheo spoke "you want some y/n?" His hand extended towards me cigarette in hand "sure why not." I take the cigarette and take a drag then blow out the smoke then pass it to Enzo who took a few drags before passing it to Blaise.

A few hours later I'm in my dorm getting ready for the party with pansy I'm wearing a cute silk green dress and black heels pansy was wearing the same thing I curled my hair and did the same with pansy's hair.

(Your dress and shoes)

(If you don't like it feel free to change it!)

We left our dorm and headed to the common room the lights were flashing and people were everywhere Pansy and I went and found they guys music was blasting.

Pansy spoke "hey do you think Draco will like me outfit?" I take one look at her and say "of course if he doesn't he's blind you're stunning!" I smile and so did she "Theo is definitely going to love yours!" She said with a smirk i just laughed and we found the guys Mattheo handed me a drink "I got it for you." He said as he handed it to me "thank you Matttheo." He nodded and slid his arm around my shoulders.

I glance at Theo who is clearly begging Mattheo to take his arm off my shoulders Pansy grabs my hand and yells "it's our song come on!" As she drug me to the dance floor we danced and went back to the guys "hey y/n you look great!" Draco smirked I rolled my eyes he liked to say things like that just to get under my skin Theo shot him a go to hell look.

Theo got up and walked over to me "ignore him Bella." I recognized that word it was in Italian it was beautiful OH MY GOD THEODORE NOTT JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL!! Come down y/n "yeah you're right he's annoying." I laugh as he smiles "I like your laugh Cara Mia it's cute like you." Why is he flirting with me? Oh my god I'm going to lose it "thank you."

"Y/n!! You actually came! Yay!" Blaise said as he hugged me like he didn't just see me like 20 minutes ago "yeah hi!" He pulled away and handed me a drink I had already finished the one Mattheo had given me I take it and take a drink.

The party went on people got drunk or high my boys Mattheo Theo and Enzo were a mix of both Blaise was drunk drunk as hell "hey Bella!" Theo came running over I think he gets more confident drunk and high.

"Hi!" I wasn't sure what was happening with him but honestly I didn't care much he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb I just looked at him "you are so beautiful Cara Mia." He said and before I could even reply his lips were on mine the kiss lasted for about a minute before he pulled away.

He continues to look at me before walking back to the others with his hand in mine as we approach them he let go and sat down there were no seats left though for me to sit Mattheo stood up and gestured for me to sit in his seat so I did Blaise was slumped basically passed out Enzo got up to take him to bed he never came back down.

Pansy came over and grabbed my hand taking me upstairs to our dorm "y/n Guess what!" She said super excited "what?" I questioned "Draco and I kissed!" I was so happy for her "Theo and I kissed." I said with excitement but I was calm "oh my god I knew he liked you!" I playfully hit her arm and took my heels off then changed into my pajamas and laid down on my bed.

I couldn't get Theo out of my head that kiss out of my head what was Theo doing? I wish I knew my head running with thoughts as I drift off to sleep.

Sorry this took so long to get out! But I hope you enjoyed this! Till next chapter <3