6

LOUIS

The morning after Harry and I fucked I got out of there as quickly as I could. We didn't talk for a couple days after it happened. Neither of us are really awkward though. I think we both came to the agreement to just pretend it didn't happen. We were drunk and stupid.

This past week has been difficult. Harry keeps coming onto me and I can't do anything but reciprocate it. I hate Simon for making me do this. I know Harry's going to be so hurt when he finds out.

"I got you coffee," Harry says opening the door to my dressing room. I smile at him and take the coffee from his hand.

"Thanks," I say setting the coffee down on the vanity in front of me.

Harry sits next to me and I hold my breath. I wish he hated me with every bone in his body, but sadly he doesn't. The one good thing though is the attention it's brought to the band. Some people are saying how cute how our friendship is and how happy they are the Larry rumors didn't affect us. On the other hand there's a ton of people saying that Harry and I are dating. Everyone now knows the band is getting back together. Simon has thanked me a million times and I ignored every single one. Even though we are getting positive attention, I hate playing with Harry's feelings. Not only Harry but all the fans that actually believe Harry and I are together.

I'm getting ready for my show, and all the boys decided to tag along. After my tour ends we're going to officially be back together for good. Next week we have some interviews and my tour ends next month.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Harry asks before sipping on his coffee.

"I don't know, why?" I ask as Harry sets his coffee back down. I know why he asked me, but I don't want him to actually say it.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout," he says and I stare at him blankly. I know I'm supposed to say yes but I really don't want to. I'm supposed to feed into this though, so I really don't have a choice.

"Yeah sure, where?" I ask trying to sound as chirpy as possible, but I'm not very good at hiding my true feelings especially around Harry. Harry can read me like a book and that's confirmed when he gives me sort of a hurt like, but he quickly brushes it off.

"Maybe my house? Otherwise we could totally go to yours if you want to keep an eye on your kids," Harry laughs and I roll my eyes. I know he's talking about Clifford and Bruce. Harry would always make fun of how much I loved them. In my defense though I did technically raise them.

"No your house is fine," I say laughing a bit at his joke.

"Louis, you ready?" One of my managers ask coming into the dressing room.

"Yeah," I reply standing up. "I'll be out in about five minutes."

"Okay," she replies closing the door just leaving Harry and I again.

"Well, I have to go," I say and Harry stands from his chair.

"Have a good show Lou," he says smiling and I awkwardly smile back at him. As he walks out the door and closes it behind him I frown.

This is so wrong. Why did Simon ever make me do this? This is so pointless. Every teenage girl already loves one direction I don't have to play with Harry's feelings, but according to Simon I do. I hate that I'm letting him control me like this. I wish for once I could just live how I want to live.