19

HARRY

"I was not expecting to see this," I hear an Irish voice say as the lights to the room turn on. "I was actually kind of excited I wouldn't have to deal with you two on the bus, but guess I was wrong."

I look at Louis and see he's still asleep in my arms. He's always been a heavy sleeper, which is a good thing. If you wake him up you better be expecting hell from him.

When I look up I see Zayn and Niall, very amused. They both also look very drunk. Both sets of eyes are droopy and their bodies are slouching a bit. I look at the clock on the bedside table right next to the bunks and see its reads '2:04 AM.'

"Fuck off," I groan groggily. In response Zayn and Niall laugh.

Suddenly Liam is also joining in the room, and now Louis and I might as well have an entire audience.

"Oh fuck no," Liam basically yells, which wakes Louis up. When he starts to wake up I hold my breath. He's about to go insane.

"What Liam?" Louis yells sitting upright in the bunk.

"Nothing, this is just unexpected," Liam replies shamefully. We all know how Louis can get when he first wakes up.

"Well it looks like you guys got no one to sleep with tonight, so stop worrying about us. I think it's funny how-" before Louis can finish I cover his mouth with my hand and force him to lay back down. Instead of retaliating he just sighs and goes back to his original position. I take my hand off his mouth and look at the group of boys at the doorway.

"Turn the lights off, all of you obviously need to go to sleep. You're more than drunk," I say and Zayn has a huge grin on his face, he's about to say something stupid.

"Can I join in on the cuddle party?" He asks and runs over to Louis' bunk. He jumps on top of Louis and Louis immediately glares at him.

"If you don't get off me I'm ripping your dick off," Louis states and Zayn snickers.

"I have a feeling the only dick you touch is Harry's," he replies and touches the hickeys on Louis' neck. Even though that was a weird comment I take pride in the fact I gave him those and not Sam.

"I hate you so much," Louis replies and attempts to shove Zayn away from him, but he doesn't budge.

"Awww Lou bear," Zayn whines and hugs Louis tightly. "Be nice to me."

"Maybe you should go to your own bunk. Nothing against you, but obviously everyone thinks this is a huge deal," Louis says to me and I agree.

"Yeah, I can," I reply and sit up, but both Louis and Zayn are in my way to actually get out.

"Yeah Harry, leave. Louis and I need some alone time," Zayn says making kissy faces towards Louis.

"You're getting out too," Louis replies. When I look out of the bunk I see Niall and Liam talking about something, giving no attention to us. From what I can hear Liam is talking about how ass the music was tonight.

"Zayn get up so I can get out," I say harshly starting to also get annoyed by this situation.

"Fine, fine," Zayn smiles and stands from the bunk. Louis tiredly also gets up allowing me to get through easily.

As I get out Louis goes and turns the lights off again. Everyone does eventually make it to their respective bunks quietly. But when Louis turns his rain sounds on everyone goes crazy again.

"Harry go back to his bunk, I can't listen to this right now," Niall complains.

"Maybe don't wake me up asshole," Louis replies.