part1

she heard the opening of a door and locking of it
It was her husband late on their wedding night.

Jk- what a beauty is waiting for me to get devour by me?

Yn- you think so high on yourself , right?

Jk- you have a smart mouth I see don't worry soon I will put it in better work.

He came close to her and pulled her out of the bed and pinned her on the nearest wall, locking her small figure under his big figure.

making her breath hitched because of his sudden act .

Yn-WTH! Get off me right now!!

Jk-if you forget then let me tell you that we are married so I have all right on you.

Yn- t..this..doesn't ..gave.y.you ...per..permission to pinned me ,this change nothing between us.I don't like you.
I don't even know your last name how your thinking of me loving you

Jk-our last name is 'jeon' wifey . And the love world does not exist in my world. okay ?do not accept anything from me ,"I'll break you up and join you again and I keep you for myself you will be hidden from the whole life for me" you are going to be my personal " whore".

Jk- remember you're whole existence will be under me, you are not allowed to get out of the house without my permission,you will serve me everytime I ask you so.

Standing dangerously close to her both of the body were brushing with each other. He grabs her throat and pull her towards him and said While taking her other hand and kissing on her wedding ring he put on her finger.

Jk-are you scared wifey "smirking".

Yn tried to free herself from his hold but he is way too strong from her.

Jk- how about I chock you right here?"smirking" This will be your gift on our first night after being married.

Yn- do you want to kill me that bad?"struggling to get free"

Jk- cause I hate you."he freed her from his grip and leans close to her ,both of their noses were silently touching"

Yn- same"trying to push him away"

Jk- stop struggling you can never win over me."darkly he said".

Jk- now tell me how do you want me to devour you?"smirking"

Yn- no this is not happening!!

Jk- If you forget then let me tell you  again that we are married.

Yn- I was forced to marry you.

Jk-not my problem! I am not going to spoil my first night because of you kitten.

Yn-my name is lee yn not kitten.

Jk-tsk..tsk.. you really have a bad memory we are married now so your name is Jeon yn not lee yn.

Yn did not said anything and look away from him but suddenly he kissed her hungrily like she is his only oxygen in this world , he pinched her on her waist she let out a gasp he took the chance and enter his tongue in his mouth he was continuously kissing her.

he attacked on her neck while she was struggling to get out from his hold , but this man infront of her is too dominant for her he was giving her open mouth kisses and leaving his mark all over her collarbone .

after some time he pulled out leaving her a breathing mess he smirked seeing her like this and said.

Jk- you can't even handle a single kiss how will you be able to handle yourself and I will be pounding inside you."chuckled darkly while making a daring eye contact with her.

He suddenly push her on the bed and start biting on her neck make sure to leave marks.

Yn -you just want this body don't you?

Jk- do you have anything else to give me. "Biting her earlobe" but trust me I will be appreciating getting this beautiful body of your as a gift.

He again leaned to kiss her but this time she bites on his lips and he hiss in pain.

JK- YOU BLOODY BITCH STOP BEHAVING LIKE A BITCH EVERYTIME !!DO YOU WHEN KNOW INFRONT OF WHOM YOU ARE STANDING !

"Yn flinch because of his anger and hold her tears in her eyes and look away from him.

He glanced at her in anger and gets out from their bedroom.

Times skip

It was a newly day she decided to room around the mansion by herself as she find no one else to help her.

JK did not return after that night she either she didn't try to find him .

After walking through some hallway, finally she stop in front of a really big door she open the door and get inside and she see that It was a really big hall covered of photo frame all over the room.

By seeing at The photos and the paintings it can be said that it was really old it was more over like a family tree and she believe that it was jk's family.

Everyone in his family is looking scary which gave her a unknown fear but she brushes it off and go on.

Skip Times

It was the evening time she was really tired so she decided to sit in the balcony and started reading the book that she bought from the library which she found in his house.

Suddenly the Aroma around her changes and her body stiffened and she knew that her husband has entered in the balcony. She was about to leave but soon.

He hugged her from behind caging her in his arm. She tried to free herself but fail as he is the one she is trying to fight with.

Jk-it is a torture to stay away from you ,know that??"yn didn't said anything and try to free herself from his hold."

He hold her body and turn her around so he can face her he was staring right into her eyes and somehow he got hypnotize because of her beautiful eyes. His breath hitched because of her Beauty.

Suddenly he's smashed his lips on her lips and kissing the life out of her. He smirked btw the kiss knowing that he is the one who owns her . Her being of him giving him peace.He Bite on her lips she let out a groan and he entered her his tongue inside her mouth devouring her fully He break the kiss and said..

Jk- did you miss me ?"smirking"

Yn and doesn't reply he hold her jaw meeting their eyes and said..

Jk- you will talk to me when I'm talking to you !! you are not allowed to turn your eyes away from me whenever I am near you! Get it??

Yn didn't said anything and look away which made him angry.

Jk - GET IT!!

She flinched because of his sudden out burst

She didn't want to extend this matter she just want ignore his presence so she just nodded her head and move away from his hold.Standing some feet away from him.

She was facing towards the woods suddenly he see a Red Dot on her forehead he instantly got what that was and he pulled her towards him and just at the time a bullet just passes right from yn face there.

Yn was in shock thinking of someone who tried to kill her .

She look at him seeing him checking her.

Jk - you are fine right?

Jk- you just go inside the bedroom and rest you don't have to worry until I am with you nothing can happen to you just go to the bedroom and let me see who was this bitch who tried to shoot you. "He acted calm in front of her but inside he was shock himself that in his territory who have that much of b@lls to shoot their queen".

Bye.