part12

Yn-leave me jungkook!! I don't want to be here!

Jk just get a plate of sandwich and juice and tried to feed her but she didn't. He was now so done with her so he hovers above he pinned her hand and hold her jaw to make her face him.

Yn- just mix poison in this and let me die!!

Jk- imagine I fix poison in this. Now eat!!

Yn- NO!!"Struggling to get out of his hold"

Jk- you are a disgraceful brat!! But I know how to deal with you!!!

He took a bite of sandwich in his mouth connect their lips and pushes the food in her mouth which make her eyes widened.he put his tongue inside her mouth so that she don't spit out the food. Leaving her with no choice she gave to eat the food.he back off feeling that she ate the bite.

He was about to take another bite but stops when she says.

Yn- give it to me I will have in on my own!!

Jk- now your hands start working I was enjoying feeding you from mouth to mouth but its alright.

Yn sits straight took the sandwich from his hands and start eating, she was really hungry but will not accept this infront of him.she took the juice gulp in down.

She was about to clean her mouth when he came and start licking her lips slowly making Shiver running down through her whole body .she never accept this but her body loses sense infront of him . She is not a weak girl but the man infront is to dominant to ignore.

She about about to lay down to sleep but stop when he says.

Jk- won't you ask did I eat or not?? won't you ask how was my day?? won't you ask am I ok or not??

She didn't said anything and lays on the bed close her eyes ready to sleep.when he saw him walking near the window and smoking cigarettes.

Yn- I hate the smell of this please go to an another room for smoking.

Jk- you will be loving it when you'll saw me licking you from the head to toe from the same mouth with the same smell."he smirked seeing yn flashed face"

Yn- pervert.

Jk- thanks for the compliment wifey"yn felt her cheeks on fire everytime he calls her that but stubborn her will never admit"

Time skips in jk office

(Liam yn's biological brother)

Liam- did you call me??

Jk- yup brother-in-law" while punching liam"

Liam what about to jump on him but jimin and taehyung hold him.

Jk- remember when I said in our last encounter my fist will be meeting your face.

Liam - LEAVE!!

JK sigh them to leave him.

Jk- I want to ask you something about yn don't you dare to lie to me!!

Liam seems to be a Lil stressed after listening the name
Of yn.

Liam - what do you want to know about her??

Jk- that party night yn was the one one who killed those people and you know this and in the jeons castle also she killed a man mercilessly like someone is controlling her.

Jk- sometimes she acts really wicked and witchy like someone is controlling her she believe that a fucker named leonor is behind her and will kill anyone if they came near her and he's her master, only family and futher shits.

Liam - so you got to know about him."he sighs"

Jk- speak the truth, I don't have the whole day!

Liam -can I trust you with her??

Jk- I am her fucking husband, I got every right to know about her!!

Liam start the story of yn miserable life and her misery.

Liam - yn was a kid when we lost our mother in a car accident "jk clenched his jaw to forget yn and his conversation"yn slipped into depression cause she was so close to mom,while I hold myself from the sorrow but she can't. She was in depression for 5 years even our step mom couldn't give the real love to yn. So after this all fathers decide to hire a therapist for yn to came out of depression cause that time her life was in dangerous.

Jk- then??

Liam - everything was going smooth for 3 months yn start adjusting in people like she was coming out from depression,but we were wrong that fucking leonor was brainwashing her she was forgetting about the accident her friends even our mother. Even tho we did every research on leonor he seems a normal person but we were wrong he was connected to the underworld.That fucker got obsessed with her because of her ethereal beauty when she was only 15. But one day the worst think happened which have the effect on yn's life now a..also.

Jk- what's its?

Liam - he kidnapped yn. "He stands up and goes towards the mirror wall giving the beautiful view of the city"when yn was in his custody he used to threaten us for her life he completely broken her mentally and physically. It took us fucking 2 months to find her"he said while punching on the glass wall while jk Sits there with bloodshot eyes"lenor is related to the underworld.

when we found her she have several serious injuries on her body her brain was almost damaged about 75% only god knows even how she was alive . Several cuts on her face for a while she forget us also because of the amount of high electricity shocks and drugs which she never used in her life.

He completely broken her mentally and physically the only good think he do that he didn't rape her otherwise that would be the worst part."liam eyes turn red due to anger and cause of the suffering of her Lil sister".

Whenever we used to ask her what he do she used to get panic attack she have short tempered memory lost and mental disorder which leads her life in danger. The time we found yn and him we keep him in our custody for several years and torture him to the death trying to make him speak the truth but nothing worked 3 months before he run away from us and threaten us about her life . And that is why father pushed yn towards you so that she can be hidden from the whole world under you . At the party night he met yn which lead in panic attack and she act as a different person.

Taehyung -who ever this leonor is he is a total psycho!! I wish I could just kill him.

Jimin- he is a total jerk I can't even imagine she has been through this much!!

Jk was sitting there quietly controlling his anger he is clenched his jaw and ask .

Jk- what is his last name??

Liam - it's still a mystery nobody knows about him we tried everyway to know about him but that fu©ker never spoke there's only one person we know who can tell us something about him which is yn but she get attack every time she hear his name.

Jk- do you have any photo of him?

Liam -yes I do have a picture of in my phone"after searching in his phone for a while "here it is.

Three of them look at the phone really careful there eyes widened when they see the picture.

Jimin- Holy shit JK this is the same person who set our ship on fire and we lost million of dollar and 1000 of our men was dead.

Liam-so he attack on you guys , tell you he is connected underworld someone big is planning behind him.

Jk- this f***** I am still searching him till this day he will be seen the worst of me whenI get a hold on him I will definitely give him a painful death because of everything he did to my wife.

Taehyung- finally got you know that our enemy name is leonor means the one attack on you and kidnap yn is the same psycho .

Thankyou.