part23

Time skip to 2 days

It's been 2 days yn didn't seen jk,she was sitting near the big window of their room watching birds flying freely in the open sky,this time she has determination in her eye that she would also became free from this hell soon.

She came out of thought when she heard gunshot from downstairs, till this date Jk or his gang members did not dare to shoot inside the house,she wonder what it was as jk was not home.

She slowly peeks out of her room and saw her guards laying dead on the floor. Her eyes widened seeing them dead in the mansion. Her heart beat fasten bad thoughts was coming in her brain.she runs to jk wardrobe and picks out a fully loaded gun which he always kept their for safety or emergency.

She took slow and steady steps downwards,she was already really weak because of the torture she is getting was nothing and whole body especially legs are sore cause of his rough act on her body making her limp a Lil while walking and in all this she could not bear any other trouble.

She Crouch down near the stairs and saw jk members shot  next think she saw make her breath hiss in pain she hate to admit this but she can't see jk in pain no matter what and seeing his head hung low being tied up with chain and having bruises on his face is pushing her on the verge of breaking down she can see jk was maybe drunk that's why these guys were able to do this to him She knows one thing whom so ever these people are they are strong or nobody can enter inside jk mansion this easily. Jk was already sober but couldn't do anything as he was tied up.

The person who did this was no one other than Alexander he was standing infront of jk having a tight grip on jk soft hair smirking standing on jk ground

Alex- see jk!! See you said I can never get yn right! See now ! I m just one step behind holding her In my arms..
See jk I am in your house and you can't do anything."he laugh like a manic"

Jk- just free me once Alexander and I will show you what hell is for even thinking about my yn"she felt a spark in her heart and he names her as his"

Alex- you can't do anything jk yours gang members are head my people is covering your whole house and your jimin and taehyung are also not here besides everything you are tied up infront of me there is no ways you can't get away from me .Count your minutes jk yours death is near now tell me where is my yn is downstairs or upstairs.

Jk- DON'T YOU DARE TO NAME HER YOURS MF SHE IS MINE!! SOON YOU WILL BE CRYING FOR MERCY!! MY MEMBERS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO KILL YOU.

Soon Alexander men came inside the house telling that they do not have alot of time left . Alexander again smirk looking towards jk and start searching for yn here and there while his members were about to climb up the stairs yn runs towards the end of the hallway to hide from them and his behind a very gigantic statue while aiming her guns towards the stairs so the moment anybody would come upstairs she will shot him. The gun have a silencer on so it's a plus point that nobody will hear the sound of the gunshot. She needs to be very careful as right now she in fully covered by enemy.

Yn shot the 4 guards of Alexander who just climb upstairs
Making them fall behind in the living room. Jk eyes widened as well as Alexander seeing the body of his guards Falling off the stairs. Her action was smart as well as fast so nobody sees her.

Alex- who the hell is their came out MF if you have the balls to come ou-"his words convert into a painful scream
As yn shot his right legs making him falls in the feets of jk while she was walking down the stairs as a queen she is holding up her emotions and misery walking with pride. No guilt on her face for killing that 4 guys. Her face have no expression.

Yn-I do have a MF balls to come outside and face a bastard like you"Alex just look at her while growling holding on his legs while jk stares a her "

Alex- my guards are covering his whole mansion they will kill you both and I will take you him me"he smirk still being in pain"

Yn- sure sure your guards might kill us but before going  I am going to kill you. "She shot him right in the middle of his head and he was dead at the stop at the same moment jimin Taehyung and jk gang members enter inside the mansion.

Taehyung - jungkook you don't need to worry about anything we caught the the men of alex-"his mouth hung open seeing Alexander men along Alexander laying dead in the floor while yn is just looking at the ground and jk tied up with chain"

They instantly come inside the mansion and freed jk hands and all of them look towards yn as free is looking pale and weak.

Jimin- Are you alright yn??"she just look at them with her siren yet doe eyes radiating nothing she just drop the gun at gun the floor and start going towards her room"

Taehyung- did she shot them??

Jk kept looking at her while wiping the blood from the corner of his face.

Jk- yes she did."he whispered hardly"

Jimin- dude when she have the chance to kill you as we assume that she work behind us with our enemy then why didn't she kill you when she have the option to kill you ??

Jk just look at him cause his words are true till this day she didn't accept that she shot mr.jeon and now this the fake prove and her action are totally opposite making everyone question but not to jungkook as he is blind for his parents and work.

Time skip

She was laying on the bed as it was the bed time she hears a really faint sound of door opening and closing. She didn't react cause she knew who it was.

Jk- you shot them very nicely I can see you're a professional in shooting people. Right??" Yn just close her eyes knowing what he is saying"

Yn- shut up and just go away I didn't shot your father.

Jk- yes you did!

Yn- no I didn't.

Jk- forgot that tell me what should I do with you today lee yn??

Yn- kill me.

Jk- nahh an easy death is not something you deserve you deserve a really painful death you should be dieing everyday.

Yn- I am not your slave jungkook, I am your wife have a Lil respect -

Jk- respect for you!! Who kill my mom and shot my father !!I disowned you as my wife my fucking whore.

Yn- I DIDN'T!!I didn't kill your mom jk you yourself know it was an accident I still don't know why she save me instead of going away from the water!!! And also I didn't shot your father It was him who attack on me first!!! The day you will get to know the truth,WILL BE THE DAY OF YOUR MISERY JUNGKOOK YOU ALL WILL CRY FOR ME And I WILL LAUGH AT YOUR MISERY!!!

"Her face jerk to other side as he slap him this time her tears actually fill her eyes as she can't hide this anymore.

Jk- shut up whore!!That day will never come!

After saying this Jk removes his shirt and hops on the bed pulling her into his warmth. Holding her waist him one hand sniffing on her sweet ,his desireable fragrance make him escape from the reality for a  brief moment of time.

Jk- today I am rewarding you for killing Alexander. Sleep my slut "while her eyes red filled with tears"

He hug her closely and fall into deep slumber. While she was wide awake who can sleep after this much of worst humiliation.

Yn- soon I will go way from here soon"she whispered still laying in his arms"

Thanku.