part13

Time skip

Jk arrived at the house and search for yn everywhere he came back in hall not finding her anywhere he calls the maid to ask where is she and the maid tell him that she is in the garden he runs towards the garden and saw her spraying the flower with a spray bottle after that she kisses the flower and smile which he saw for the first time and made him let out a shaky breath.

Jk silently goes behind her and hugs her she jolt with the sudden action but calm down after realising who it was.

Jk-did I ever tell you how beautiful how are. The moon the flower everything is jealous of you."snuggling in her neck while kissing her slowly making Shiver running down her spine"

Jk-everything about you make me do forbidden things to you.

Yn-it is so forbidden.

Jk-what?

Yn-you..and me... its weird

Jk- nothing is weird you are my wedded wife there's nothing forbidden."hugging her closely even air can't go from the btw while she just stare at him turning her head back"

He is acting twisted which yn hate she can't handle his twisted personality but today she is ready for his next act.
He start leaving wet kisses on her neck, without even her noticing she gave him more room to continue his work while she let out a small yet audible moan.which make him hard and because of how close he was hugging her made her feel his b0ner and she became like a statue after feeling it, he knows how much control he have on her and smirk while looking at the mark he just gave her.

She Finally get back in her sence and softly touches his hand to get out of his whole but he just tighten his hold and whisper in her ear.

Jk- let's let stay in this position for a little longer.

Yn- are you drunk?

Jk- if you are the wine I don't want to be sober again."his faint breath hitting her ears sending Shiver to her spin"

After a while he broke the hug and back of a little bit.

Yn first stare at him then start continuing her work because she can't look into his dark eyes which cause Her confidence vanish in a second, she start fixing the lights around the flower making them looking more neat

Jk- yn

Yn- hmm"the moment she turn around he grab her cheek and pull her into a passionate kiss he lick , bite and sucked her lips like she is his only meal which he get after a lot of struggle. He tilted his head to find a better position to kiss her. Without breaking the kiss he drag her near the table and made her sit on the nearby table while settling himself between her legs. Start kissing on her neck and collarbone and stopping right between her cleavage which was a Lil bit exposed.

He look into her siren and dark honey brown eyes which always hypnotizes him her eyes are like ocean and he finding a way to survive in but cannot find the land.

Jk- you are like torture but I like suffering"kissing on her cheeks "

Jk- u are like a witch who spell on me"kissing on her lips"

Jk- I am deadly obsessed with you."kissing on her nose"

Jk- you are mine and nobody can take you away from me"kissing on her forehead"

While yn just stare at him thinking something happened to him because he is always rough with her.

Jk- did you eat dinner? "Caressing her cheeks"

Yn- why are you planning to mix something in it?

Jk- you can never take my words.

Yn- I can't! your words came from your criminal mindset which made me question your behaviour .

Jk bites on her earlobe while whispering

Jk- you are mine and I will kill everyone who tries to take you away from me."he Back of while eying her from head to toe mumbled some curses under his breath and leave without looking back while she just quietly sit their not wanting to extend the matter.

Time skip to 2 days.

Jk yn and Mr.jeon was sitting at the dining table eating lunch. Yn was playing with her food until Mr Jeon ask him something which caught her off guards.

Mr Jeon -have you ever killed someone?

Yn- No!why would I?!!

Mr Jeon -you belong to the Mafia family don't you ?so it is normal for you.

Yn- no I stay away from this stuff as much as I can! I don't like this all.

Mr Jeon -and what about the people who try to hurt you?
"The moment he said this the spoon fell from her hand and she became like a statue" you are the wife of the mafia king thousands of people are behind you should know how to save yourself.

Yn- I find your question quite weird father in law.

Mr Jeon just let out a wicked smile making yn feel nervous

Jk slammed his fist on the table getting their attention.

Jk- she does not have to fight to any of my enemies everything is under my control dad !!

Mr Jeon -I know son I was just warning her.

Time skip at night jk just came home from work he came inside the room while removing his shirt until he saw yn
Having another nightmare she was wiggling on her spot like she is tied dried tears running down from her closed eyes and she was mumbling things.

Jk went near her the shook her making her Jolt up from her dream while breathing heavily she saw jungkook staring into her soul he he feel like an invisible knife stab him right in his chest when he saw tears in her eyes but he did not allow the pain to come while she looks away feeling exposed and think he will again ask her about him whom she hates till death he drags her towards him and made her sit on his lap while legs wrapped around his torso.

Jk- tell me how should I control myself "while tugging her hair strands falling on her face"

Yn- what do you want it ?"came out like a whisper she was tired from hiding the pain inside her heart she have no energy to fight against him now"

Jk- you know well what I want."yn stare at him for a period of time slowly cupped his cheeks and kiss him passionately,she was kissing him as passionately as she can JK was caught guards off not even in his wildest fantasies he thought that she will make the first move
She was kissing him desperately like she is transferring her pain she pokes his lips with her tongue while biting on his bottom lip asking permission to explore his mouth.

She was kissing him by her own this should making feel him satisfied and happy and good but he can only feel the emptiness . She start kissing on his neck jawline leaving wet kisses he gain his sense back and slowly pulled her away from his body only to stare at her blank scary eyes nothing scare him more than yn blank eyes
It made him feel pathetic it feels like she is asking him to help her but he can't help her .

Jk- do you think this is what I want??"caressing her cheeks trying to comfort the Strom inside her"

Yn- what else do I have to give you accept this pretty Little body of mine" he remove his hand from her face her words make him think cause maybe he heard them somewhere,then his eye suddenly widened realising these was his words he said the her on their first night .

Now JK has lost it yn has pushed him on the edge bursting out. Please suddenly slam her on the bed and hovers above her while pinned her hands above her head and kissing her exploring her mouth which never fails to give him euphoria.

Jk- nice try of hiding your words.

Yn- hiding is your think not mine " Struggling to get free"

Jk- how long do you think you are going to hide for me??

Yn- forever"he chuckled silently while whispering in her ears"

Jk- I have tortured people in the worst way just to get out words from their mouth I'm letting you fight because you are my little warrior "my lady" "while licking Her lips"

Thankyou.