part 14

Time skip to morning

Jk was getting ready to leave for his office until he saw one of his guard coming inside the house having a box in his hand.

Guard - king we found this box outside the house,we checked it there's nothing dangerous so we thought to bring it to you.

Jk- from whom??"while wearing his watch"

Guard - unknown king, there's no name not any address in the CCTV also a man in whole black clothes from head to toe can be seen nothing else.

Jk- another anonymous box, let's see who is that fucker this time.

He took out his pocket knife and opened the box only finding a envelope in that. He signed the guard to go from there. He opened the envelope and see, there was yn photograph she was looking younger in these photographs but these photographs were so messed up nothing normal. In the photograph yn was crying, screaming, badly beaten up, hanged on with ropes, handcuffs, smiling at the camera but the eyes are dead. Scratching walls sitting on a wheelchair covered in blood.

It didn't took time to jk to realise it was venor who did this to her seeing the photos jk eyes turn bloodshot red hands shaking like he is ready to kill anyone who came infront of him only thing he wants now is to give a painful death to venor that people will get scared. By even listening to it.

Jk look towards his bedroom and start moving upstairs he opened the door see yn sleeping as it was just 7 in the morning jk goes towards her closet and grabs a red dress and throw it on yn while she gets up cause of the sudden action.

Yn- wtf jungkook are you mad!!!

Jk- lower your voice!!

Jk- you only have 15 min to get ready go!! You are coming with me not at home but in the office "first she just stare at him then realise what he meant to say"

Yn- wth noo!! I m not going anywhere with you.

Jk growled and pick her in bridal style and goes towards the bathroom.

Jk- just 10 min now fast!!

10 min past by jk was getting late he goes Inside the bathroom seeing her drying her face after washing her face.

Jk- I know I got a stubborn brat as a wife  now you will be changing infront of me in the car.

Saying this he again pick her in bridal style and goes towards the parking lot while yn was wiggling like a fish out of the water in his arms.

Jk- FUCKING SIT DOWN OTHERWISE I WILL NOT SPARE YOU TODAY "while putting her on the seat hardly"

Yn flinched because of his action she quickly sit in the car jk close the gate after getting inside.

Yn moved to the different side silently. One more cars filled with guards start following them from behind jk don't take them anywhere when he is alone but whenever yn is with him he always take guards with them for yn's safety .

She was seeing the outside view until,the car window started rolling up and the divider divide the back seat and the driver seat.

A big hand pulls her towards him making her sitted on his lap.her snuggles in the crook of her neck while slowly pulling her closer to him and wrapping his free hand on her neck. suddenly he pulled her closer by her neck a attack her lips, making her a breathing mess his apply a Lil pressure on her neck making her gasp for air ,and insert his tongue in her mouth kissing the life out of her and she was just sitting there melting because of his bipolar yet sexy act .

After some time he pulled out and said.

Jk- you are my antidote I can't live without." Breathing heavily he whispered this in her ear making them red and her getting goosebumps" he darkly chuckled again feeling her getting goosebumps because of him.