part9

Midnight

Slow wind was blowing inside the room as balcony gate was open she was looking like a goddess under the dime moon light her soft yet sharp features were glowing.
Few hair strands were dancing on the rhythm of the wind a really peaceful environment for her . Until

She woke up from her sleep feeling someones presence inside the room ,which was not of her husband jk.

She slowly open her eyes and see a black shadow standing in a corner of the room.her breath hitched soon her eyes went plane as she got possessed by the pendant he was holding.

He threw a paper towards her and leave from their,after few minutes she got her sense back she hurriedly call guards but on one listen,she calls for jk but still got no answer. The fear inside her was rising, slowly she took the paper unfold it and read it .

Follow me.

She suddenly see the same person standing on their bedroom door.

Yn-look this is the last time I m warning you,you get your own self in trouble, you don't know in whom territory you are standing.look I don't know who are you and want you want but know one think If jk finds out you enter in his and mine bedroom only God knows what will he do to you. I m warning you leave!! "She said"

Suddenly that man start moving ignoring her words she start following him outside yn sanity wasn't helping her. She was calling guards but noone listen she even call for jimin and Taehyung ,after some time she reaches on the terrace of the palace.where she fully see this tall dark figure standing. Shivering was running down her spine On the other hands there was this man tied up begging for his life.

He throws a paper towards yn which says that .

Leave everything behind and come to my world

And then threw a sword towards her. Then he shows that pendant which make her possessed her eyes were bloodshot red yet plain no expression on the face, it's looks like she is dead

Suddenly she felt throbbing pain in her head,she hold he head crying and screaming STOP STOP!! Then after sometime she suddenly pick up the sword and kill that man who was tied on the edge of the terrace.she continuously stab that man until his soul leave her body there was a whole blood pool she was covered in blood some blood on her face also.

She get's on her knees holding the sword in a giving manner and said.

Yn- I killed him leonor just like you teach me, there will be on one around us. I will follow your every command

Jk- well that command was not from leonor. But from your husband yn."in a angry voice he was on the verge of bursting out"

Suddenly she got her sense back.I..I....k... killed..h..him , I k..killed..h..him NOOOO!!! I killed him! Suddenly she started crying miserably and try to wipe the blood off !!

Jk- leonor hmm..."he was walking around like a wolf.
Why do you follow every command of him!!"he pulled her on his chest holding her neck "answer me..yn... answer me... FUCKING ANSWER ME YN,WHY THE FUCK YOU FOLLOW HIM!!!

She flinched badly because of his sudden outburst.

He pulled her more closer by her neck, closing every distance between them.

Yn- he is my master. I will follow his every command.

Jk- SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK OFF,You kill thousands more people I have no complain.

BUT I WILL SNAP YOUR HEAD OUT IF YOU CALL HIM "YOUR MASTER" AGAIN.

He pushed her off from him,while she was standing there exposed, feelings pathetic.

Yn- he is watching me. He is watching me jungkook go away from here otherwise he will k..kl..kill you go go

Jk-"confused because of her twisted actions"HE IS NOT WATCHING YOU,JUST TELL ME WHO THE FUCK THAT PERSON IS???

Yn - I Can't tell you,he said not to tell anyone "gripping her head because of the pain she is feeling"

Jk took his gun out of his waistband pointed it towards her and said.

Jk- what will I do with a wife who follows other man's rule.
Soon a shoot sounds covers the entire place .

YN just looking down waited for the bullet to hit her ending her misery,but when she doesn't feel any pain she look over seeing jk glaring at her.

Jk- you really think I will shoot you."staring in her deep eyes which was showing vulnerability"

Yn just stand there quietly until she passed out on the terrace because of the chaos.

Jk sighed calling his mens to clean up the terrace
carrying her in bridal style he took her inside their bedroom and lay her on the bed and call for the doctor and leave until the doctor comes.
skip

Doc- nothing to worry sir,she got unconscious because of having to much stress.make sure your wife don't stress a lot .
here are some medicine for her,give her enough rest.

Jk- ok .

And the doctor leave from their leaving him and jk alone.
Jk stare at her with rage .

He was in hurry to know who is this leonor,why does yn act like a puppet to him. thousand of questions are running through his mind,and only one person can answer him.and she is laying unconscious on the bed.

Jk signed and hop on the bed hugging her from the back he place a kiss on her neck and even in unconsciousness she got goosebumps.

he darkly chuckled and turn off the light and go to sleep hugging her closely to his life and unknowingly after sometime she also hug him back resting her face on his chest.and he adores her like she is a gem.

Time skip To morning.

Yn wakes up and flinched seeing jk staring in her soul while smirking.

Jk - good morning kittens "pecks her lips" came dow n breakfast is already served but before that.he grabs her hand and make her sit on his lap.yn tried to get off but he just bit her collarbone to keep her on her place. He kiss her slowly taking time to praise her lips.he continued doing this few time

Bye.