part25

Time skip to 8 hrs

Right now yn is sitting in the plane it's her third flight she is continuously flying so that they cannot find her exact location. It's been a whole day and 8 hours while yn ran away from their and is continuously running, in this mean time she have already contracted some people to make her fake ID so that after landing out of this flight she can peacefully live.

While in korea.

Mr Jeon is chilling sitting on a sofa in their warehouse. He had been fully recovered soon he hear the loud thud of the door opening. He saw it was jk, jungkook do visit him once in two days. So he thought today also he would have come to check on him with taehyung

But today he saw JK was burning in anger. Jk harshly threw some paper infront of him he clenched and unclenched his fist took some deep breath and said.

Jk-explain this. I won't accept a single life for me!!"burning in anger eyes red looking like an actual devil"

Mr jeon-what are these jungkook??"you said while picking up the paper and looking them soon he felt his hard skipping a beat he froze right there when he read it was their contract marriage paper."where did you get these from??

Jk-from your office locker you hide them really well inside the secret compartment in the. Locker"Mr Jeon glance at jk shaking in anger having a murderous look on his son's face he built him a beast and he know well what a destruction he can be when someone betray him.

Jk-why?" with a lot of effort he let out these word as his thought was hurting"WHY YOU HAVE TO FU©KING BETRAYED ME LIKE THAT??"he hold the flower vase the smash it on the mirror table"you deceived me and make me sign these contract. You lied again saying she was with our enemy. The worst you did was accused her of killing you JUST TO MAKE HER THE CULPRIT IN MY EYES!!"he said while kicking the stools resting on the side of the sofa, he was Fuming in anger and nobody can control his beast side anymore as it is arisen now.

Taehuyng just to their silently he did not want to interrupt in this as he was waiting for the truth to get unravel . Jungkook snatch the paper from his father's hand looking for the right one.

Jk-this is the forensic report. Which clearly said that the bullet in your gun was of 9mm and the one the doctor took out was of 10mm which clearly said that you were not shot with the gun that yn was holding!!My Guards search the whole room and found a peak hole from which the third person shot.

Jk-DON'T STAY QUITE I NEED AN ANSWER FROM YOU!!

Mr jeon-but she was with your enemy behind your back!!

JK-no she was not I check the hallway camera it was just one of a random waiter stopping her asking her for something.

Mr jeon-these report are fake jungkook.

Jk-THESE ARE NOT FAKE YOU ARE FAKE!!!

Mr jeon- yes!! I lied... I want her to give you a hier but that girl was creating a lot of problem she became your weakness you were getting weak for her and I did not want that, later I got to heard about childhood incident. At the party night she got to know about the contract and she was going to tell you she was going to stop her I call her at the terrace and tell her to divorce you but she was not answering back I got angry and pull out my gun to shot her.

Jk-so she was telling the truth that you were the first one who shot her"shaking in anger somehow he is holding himself that not to kill his own father"

Mr jeon-Yes, when I got short I saw the third person holding a gun from the peak hole but in the hospital I lied so that I can remove her from your life. By proving her a backstabber .

Jk-just two part us away you put her in danger!! SHE WAS INNOCENT ALL THE TIME BUT YOU ALL MAKE HER CULPRIT IN MY EYE I GIVE PAIN TO MY WIFE BECAUSE OF YOU .

I ABANDON MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD AND MY YOUTH SERVING THIS UNDERWORLD WORLD LIKE A RUTHLESS CRIMINAL JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU AND THIS UNDERWORLD BUT WHERE WAS YOUR LOYALTY LAYING FOR YOUR OWN SON!!
"He destroy all the furniture of the luxurious living room"
I choose you over her and this is how you paid me off!!! "this time he shout really loudly in front of Mr jeon his own blood betray him like this snatching away his more precious gem "

Mr jeon -whatever I did I have no guilt for it she was with becoming your weakness and I do not want you to get weak.

Jk-same thing again and again, I choose you and she ran away from me. She told me to investigate this case but I did not because I choose you"his voice was broken in pain and full of guilt".

Mr jeon- she did good running away I wish She die and never come ba-"his voice hault when he hear"

Jk- SHUT UP JEON JOSEPH!! YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT MY WIFE LIKE THAT!!"Mr Jeon eyes widened as same as Taehyung at the way jk mentioned him"I WON'T TOLERATE IT ANYMORE!!

Mr jeon- look this is the effect of that girls you start this respecting your dad also just because of that mare girl!!!

Jk-I am hating the fact that your blood is running in my vein.

Mr jeon- JUNGKOOK!!

JK-don't shout just because we have a father and a son relationship you are alive if there would be anyone else in your place I would have stab them to death.

Ahhh why did the worst mistakes choosing you over her."he start hitting that wall with his fist Taehyung who's to their silent all the time finally came and hold his hand"

Taehyung -stop it your hurting yourself ."trying to hold him back from hurting himself"

Jk-this pain is nothing compared to the one I give to her I did the worst with her I did the worst with my yn."he slide down near the wall feeling unbearable pain in his heart and fully drown in guilt ".

Mr jeon- see the effect of that girl on you . You become weak cause of her!!

Jk-I AM GOING TO FU©KING SHOT YOU!!"he took out his gun furiously walking towards Mr Jeon, as he back of in fear. Will Taehyung hold him more tightly"

Taehyung - jungkook leave him, come on!!!

Jk- NO!! No hyung rule is rule for every betrayer I didn't leave my wife so how should i leave him this easily!!!"jk was looking like a wounded wolf who lost his mate for a enemy"

Taehyung - WILLIAM WILLIAM, COME INSIDE AND HELP ME!!" Willam who was standing outside finally came inside and help Taehyung to drag jk who was struggling to get out of there hold.

Jk- I HAVE NO RESPECT AND SYMPATHY FOR YOU NOW, YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME CALLING YOU DAD AGAIN, JUST TRUST ME IN THIS!!!" Finally with a lot of effort they drag jk out of the warehouse while Mr Jeon stood there being froze he do did wrong in there life, and he is facing the karma now".

Thanks.