part4

Morning time. In jk office.

Jk talking on the phone..

Jk - yes ok I m coming dad!!

He leaves from there to meet his dad.

Time skip

At his dad's office.

Jk knock at their office door.

Jk-you wanted to see me dad.

Mr. Jeon- yes, actually I wanted to tell you that the party is being held, everyone wants to meet the king and queen I want you to be their with your wife.

Jk - that's it? You just want to tell me that ??you could've just sais this on the phone when did you call me here??

Mr. Jeon-the main reason I call you here is when you guys are giving us a hier??

Jk- I m not planning for that dad!!

Mr. Jeon-don't be stupid Jungkook!! you are already 29 I was only 21 when your mum give birth to you. You have wife you have full right on her give us a hier ,we don't know who can take our life in this mafia world. We need someone who will protect our Kingdom after us.

Jk- don't tell me what to do dad?"he said while massaging his temple.

Mr Jeon- Don't waste my time Jungkook you are already married .

Go now that's all I wanted to tell you.

JK was leaving until his father said this...

Mr Jeon- don't grow any weakness or I will be the first one to wipe it off and you can't stop me.

JK didn't said anything nor look back and he went away.

At Jeon's mansion.

Yn went down for breakfast.

She saw a maid standing their and she said.

Maid - good morning mam, sir's driver is waiting for you outside you have to go with him . Sir's order."she bows and left"

Yn- wtf! Now he is calling me at his work place also."she sighs took a sandwich from the plate and leaves for the entrance".

She was walking in the hallway and saw a old yet so bulky and strong figure staring at her with judging eyes.

She stopped there not knowing what to say.

Mr Jeon- do you know who I am??

Yn shook her head and said.

Yn-either you nor your son introduce you to me."awkwardly with a Lil smile"

Mr jeon- Jeon Joseph.

Yn- Yn " she said while bowing down in respect".

Mr Jeon- don't forget the surname until you want to get in trouble "he said coldly"he leaves from their leaving yn thinking what he means.

She saw his guards standing their telling to get in the others car they have to leave.when he saw her coming towards him he tells everyone to leave.

Yn stand some inch away from him cause he was so huge and tall ,yn looks like an ant infront of him."black sunglasses fitted clothes giving scary vibe surely some inch taller than jk.

Yn- so where are We going to tom?? She asked while getting inside the car while he opens the door for her.

Guard - to Jeon industry queen, and it's William queen not tom." He said while getting in the car"

Yn look at him through the mirror and said.

Yn- Okay! I got it tom."she start looking outside in a way of ignoring him also enjoying the cold breeze.