In both the Houses

After reaching home safely ,

Sunaina : Dad !!!!!!!!!! *screams*

Mafia King : What happened dear? Why are you shouting?

Starrie: Dad , we were doing our works na?! Why have you sent your other agents behind us?

Mafia King: To protect my angels?!

Rui: No , Dad if they were there to protect us then they would never shoot the Rich CEO son.

Mafia King:Well that's good , the fakeness and proudness of the Rich CEO will be dead then.. Is The Elder Son dead?

Aurora: No ,ofcourse not ! Lucifer saved him.

Mafia King: Next time then

Samaira: No next time , Dad if you have some personal matter with that CEO then okk do whatever you want but don't interfere in our Work.

Sunaina: Even Starrie could record only two places of Vault.

Mafia King:Whattt?! Leave the chaos , you girls can't do a single thing ?!

Starrie: We?! You are the one who send more agents ... because of them the chaos created and all the set ups gone wrong.

Aurora: Di is right , Dad don't interfere in between our works.

Mafia King: You girls cannot do a simple thing then what's  the point of growing you up ?!

Rui: That was soo rude , rude than that Bodyguard..

Samaira: Fine then , we are not doing anything now , take that five paintings using your brainless other agents.

Sunaina: Right Sam , come girls lets fresh up !!

Mafia King's POV: You girls only will do this mission because I want that paintings to become Richer, and the news of the death of CEO for my revenge .. and I can give everything for this mission even your lifes. *evil smirk *

Meanwhile ,

Lucifer goes  inside the hospital room and sees Siddharth

Lucifer: You !!! You evil Elder Son.  Do you know for you , My brothers got scolded so much?!

Siddharth: And for me they got a hug and apologize from the CEO also , say that too

Lucifer: Uhhm yeah..

Siddharth: Aww somebody really cares about me *smirks*

Lucifer: It's my duty , you idiot.

Back in CEO House,

Shreejita: Will my brother be okkay??

Charles: Surely,  He will .
I know  Damien , Romeo , Devil ,Ekansh and even Lucifer can give up their own lives just to save him.

Varshini: Don't worry,  Friend your brother will be alright.

Karthik: I know , since "You" have said , he will be alright!

Varshini: Yeah yeah , stop teasing me or else you will be in the bed of that hospital next to your brother's.

(To be continued...)

______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!