Daughters

Later that day ,

Sunaina: Another party in the upcoming days.

Starrie: Another opportunity.

Samaira: I am tired of running away every time let's end this time every thing , breaking the vaults and taking all the 5 paintings,  to proof ourselves.

Rui : Say me one thing , is this the right thing we are doing?

Aurora: Means Di? We are Mafias,  we are rich and will become Richer by exporting these paintings also.

Rui: We are rich , that's true but not with the money of our own country but through foreign currency.  Exporting things till days we are nothing but making our country poor not rich.

Samaira: But we have to proof ourselves,  that we are capable of getting everything we want by ourselves,  not with Help of our Dad.

Rui: But the Government will only say that we works for our Dad , we don't have our own identity.

Sunaina: Don't worry this time the world will know us only not Dad.

Starrie: How?

Sunaina: The First Son will give the paintings to us by himself .

Aurora: Huh?

Sunaina: Yup , His brothers and sisters are much more close to him.

Samaira: Gotcha we have to take them In our hands .

Rui: But can't we just help our own country instead of our Dad?

Sunaina: We are not helping Dad,  we are helping ourselves.

Rui: Helping ourselves to become like our Dad?!

With the money with which we call ourselves Rich are not the money of ourselves not even our country.

It belongs to our Dad who didn't even care about us and his Mafia friends of other countries where he us exporting all the treasures of our country till days.

Starrie: Rui Di is kind of right , We are rich but at the same time we are poor in true love and happiness.

Samaira: I am also tired of running everytime and living in this royal jail like house.

Aurora: Can't we just prove ourselves to Dad that we are nothing less than anyone and give back the paintings?

Sunaina: What do you think Dad once seeing those paintings will leave them?

And the Government will believe us that we suddenly chose to become wise.

Rui: Not suddenly,  I have been thinking this for days.

Sunaina: Yeah say this to Government.

Aurora: But after inspecting the paintings,  the Government will understand that we are honest.

Samaira: And till now we have done so robbery so I guess we have to face our karma little bit.

Starrie:More over I think Dad will again sent spies behind us who will again create chaos.

Aurora: What to do now? I am totally confused.

Sunaina: At first,  kidnap That Romeo, Devil , Ekansh , Varshini and Charles.

While they will be busy in fighting with our Mafia people.

Samaira: What about that Luci?

Sunaina: At least someone has to be there taking care of the Three Heirs of CEO.

Rui: Then ?

Sunaina: Then what we will say Damien to come with 5 paintings and to hand over in front of our Dad and also he has to be alone.

Rui: So you will help Dad only?!

Sunaina: No re .

Aurora: So, what will happen then?

Sunaina:That I will say on the spot.

Now since the party theme will be Ball dance so think of your disguises .

This will be the last time we will be having disguise after this we don't have to be in disguise any more.

Starrie: The way you create suspense in every words.

(To be continued..)
______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!