Sunset

(Couple Special Episode)

#Miresh
(Mira and Devesh)

#Miresh(Mira and Devesh)

Later that day,

After lunch everyone is resting while Mira decided to seek into Devesh's room.

When she slowly steps towards Devesh's room she found that there is lock on his room.

Mira's POV: Where does this person disappears sometimes?!

Mira looks here and there and from the balcony she notices a  boy looks like Devesh standing outside the Villa and is about to go somewhere!

Mira tooks her jacket , locks her room and starts following the person.

After going few distance,  she sees that the person reaches a hilly place of the valley from where  the mountain view is coming fully and with it the beautiful Sunset.

Mira : Wowww! So divine!!

The person *turns back*: You? Here? You followed me?

Mira found out that yes the person is Devesh!.

Mira: Gotcha!! How dare you  decided to choose to enjoy this beautiful Sunset all by yourself?

Devesh: I said , I love my own's company .
And I love Sunset and silence of  nature .

Mira : Oh really  ? Not anymore *holds hands of Devesh*

Devesh: Why do you follow me ?

Mira : Why will I not ? All my girls gang have got their boys  gang I don't want to be Third wheeling in them! So I got you !!

Devesh: Can we just keep quiet and enjoy the sunset please?

Mira: Yeah , sure!

After the sun sets behind the mountains , the last rays of the sun still makes the sky looks golden..

At this time,
Devesh looks at Mira not with roughness but with softness.

Mira notice the looks of Devesh.

Mira: What happened? Is something on my face?

Devesh: No ...

Mira: Then?

Devesh: Nothing just when the sun's last golden light falls on your face , your face looks so charming..

Mira: Really ? You think that?! Hayee I have been waiting to hear these compliments from you!

I knew , I knew you also have a soft side !!

Devesh: You do?

Mira* looking towards sky* : Yes Every being has a soft , caring side , some shows , some not !! And I believe You also have that soft , caring side!

Devesh says nothing but smiles and looks at the sky.

(To be continued..)

______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!