The Third Day

(Couple Special Episode)

#Yasharthik
(Yashna and Karthik)

#Yasharthik(Yashna and Karthik)

It is the third day in Shimla!

*knocks door*

Karthik: May I come in Ma'am?

Yashna*sleepy voice* : Y..Yeah !

Karthik comes in and found that Yashna is still in sleepy mood lying on her bed.

Karthik *smiles*: Ma'am , Here is your bed tea  to remove your all sleep .

Yashna: Oh ,Thank you! The weather is so pleasant that my eyes are not opening.

Karthik *kisses on cheek of Yashna *: I guess now the eyes are open !

Yashna * in schock , blushes* : Hey , idiot !

Karthik laughs and goes to open the curtains of the room then the window of the balcony!

Karthik: This is freshness!! Come end see the morning beauty , beautiful!

Yashna with her cup of tea gets down from her bed and comes to Karthik.

Yashna: Yeah *takes deep breaths* away from all the chaos of city ! Pleasant and fresh weather of Shimla~

But *shivers* also cold .

Karthik takes out his jacket and covers Yashna and himself with it .

Karthik: Now? My love is not cold right?

Yashna *sipping her cup of tea * : It feels good now !

Karthik, does the sun today rises from west?

Karthik: Why?

Yashna: So much care and love all of a sudden.

Karthik: Madam ji I love and care from the very first day !! It is you only who understands today *pouts*

Yashna *pulling cheeks of Karthik *: Awww sorry !! Being bodyguard I have to be strict !

Karthik: It means that you understood all my signals of love and care !

Yashna *giggling* : Obviously!! Why will I not?

Karthik: And I thought I can't give much efforts , so you are not understanding.

Yashna: No , my love , none of your efforts gone wasted ! All of them remains in my heart!

Karthik: Hayeee this is my best day of life!! Finally The love of my life understands my love ! Yessss !

Karthik *keeps his head oh the shoulder of Yashna * : And promise me you will never leave ! Even I will not leave you ever!!

Yashna*smiles* : Never ! Still my last breath !

Now help me!!

Karthik: Sure sure! What help do you need!! Just say!!

Your wish is my command!

Yashna* blushes * : Nothing just help me to choose today's outfit!

Karthik: Just?! Sure will do!!

Yashna*laughs* : Good boy!

(To be continued...)

______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!