Chapter Eighteen. [S2]

A/N: hello, hello

this announcement is to let you all know, that I have created a new book cover for this book. and I'm gonna be uploading it, now...

so I wanted all of yous opinions on it. 

How do y'all like it? lemme know what you think of the new cover in the comments!

anyways, now...back to the story...

~~~~

Now in the street there is violence...
And, and a lots of work to be done..
No place to hang out our washing...
And, and I can't blame all on the sun..

~~~~

Rory~

Rory~

"WAIT--why does she gets to tickle?" JJ asked, making me laugh.

"Because she the best tickler," Pope retorts back, making me snort louder at their conversation.

"Should I, like, do an accent?" Kiara asked as he held the phone in her hand. The number that belonged to Gavin was dialed and Kie's finger hovered above the dial button, waiting to click it.

"Yes!" I nodded.

"Definitely disguise your voice!" Pope agreed.

"Okay... disguise my voice, how? Like--" Kie cleared her throat and looked at the three of us. "How would you like me to talk? Like this?" She did a high British posh accent, but it sounded bad and fake.

"No, not like that!" JJ shakes his head disapprovingly.

"That sounded bad, babe..." I agreed with JJ's words. "Hey, do batman!" I suggested.

Kie looked at me, and repeated. "Batman!" In a deeper voice.

"There you go!" Pope clapped his hand.

"Spot-on." JJ grins. "Let's do this!" 

Kiara hits the dial button, letting the call ring as she puts it on speaker for all of us to hear. Pope had suggested that I should be the one to call and talk to Gavin. But I doubted I'd be able to keep calm as I knew I'd explode on Gavin and blow my cover and he'd know who I was. To which, Kie volunteered to call.