Chapter Four: In My Head

Here I was standing in front of Dean's Apartment about to do something I should have done a long time ago......

I took a deep breath before knocking on Dean's door. I wait for a couple of minutes before the door opens revealing the girl saw flirting with Dean a couple of days ago.

"Hi is Dean home?" I asked the girl.

" Who is asking?" She asked me with so much attitude.

"I am Ryan. His Girlfriend." I said with the same tone.

"Baby some girl named Ryan is here for you." She called out as Dean walked over.

"Ryan what are you doing here?!" He asked walking past the girl closing the door behind him leaving us in the hallway.

" I'm here because I need to talk to you," I said folding my arms across my chest.

"What's up."

"Honestly this has been something that I have been thinking about for the longest time. Everyone around me has been saying how much of a jerk you are and how I  just let these girls flirt with you and yet for some reason, I never do anything about it I just find it hilariously funny, but this is not how it's supposed to be. I'm supposed to be jealous of girls with you but I'm not. There's also the fact that you have never been supportive of any of my achievements, yet it just showed how jealous you are. For example, when I got a partner after a couple of months, you acted like a child, and when they chose to add my name to the building, you didn't show up to work for days I wanted to celebrate that with my boyfriend, but yeah, you have never done any of those celebrating moments with me. You have always just been jealous of all my achievements, as if you felt that, I didn't deserve it but let me tell you something buddy since day one that I've come to Pearson Specter Kelce I have worked my butt off, and what have you done? Sitting and taking the easiest cases ever where you literally get your ass handed to all the evidence I work from my cases I work my butt off to make sure that I believe in my client even when I know, in the back of my head even if they are guilty or not guilty. I honestly got myself thinking why I never introduced you to my parents even mentioned it to my brothers because I didn't feel like you're worthy enough to be introduced to them. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm breaking up with you. the past couple of years it's over. Have fun with your little whore in there." I said walking away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"Oh come! It's not my fault girls find me good-looking. I mean have seen me! I look good!" He said to me. Was he fucking serious?

"That's what you have to stay after everything I just said."

" Yeah, I mean you really can't blame me. I put so much effort into this relationship and it's like you didn't even care. Every time I try to do something with you you always came up with some type of backhanded bullshit excuse as to why you couldn't hang out with me. Days ago I wanted to take you out for a nice dinner but you said you had plans with your brother Travis, yet I never met Travis and then I found out that your brother Travis Kelce the Chiefs. I feel like that was something that you should have told me."

" I didn't think I needed to tell you who my brother. I did not it matters that my brother is  Travis Kelce from the Kansas City Chiefs is a big piece of information I needed to tell you. What's more important is how you literally have a girlfriend but yet you have some bimbo in your apartment right now I guess it just proves that you never cared about me or you're gonna come up with excuses after yesterday. I've decided that I didn't feel like we were meant to be together well guess what I just broke up with your ass so you don't have to worry about it."

" You know what you weren't even that pretty anyways I can find a girl 10 times better than you.  I'm a goddamn lawyer every  girl love a guy in a suit I'll find someone 10 times better than you."