Chapter Eleven 1.0: Flashbacks and Explanations

A/N: This Chapter contains flashbacks from Ryan's childhood. I wanted to make this chapter show more into her life and it was like growing up for her. There will be a lot of setup for flashbacks. There are also a few cute moments between Patrick and Ryan at the end so make sure you read to the end!!
************

I was sitting in my room looking at some old pictures when I came across a picture of me with my former best friends Lizzy, Kim, and Jane.

FLASHBACK 2010

I was in my room packing my bag because I was going to a sleepover at my best friend's Lizzy house when Travis walked in.

"Hey, Princess. Are you sure you don't want me to drive you to Lizzy's house?" He asked me sitting at my desk.

"Yes, I am sure. Riding my bike will be good for me." I said not looking at him.

"Princess, are you okay? You seem a little bit off." He asked as I heard him walking over to me and turned me around to look at him.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said lying. Truth was I was not okay. I felt out of place with Lizzy, Kim, and Jane. I felt like they were only my friends because of Travis.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything or if I want me to pick you up." He said walking out of my room.  I sighed as I put on my glasses and shoes walking out of my room and down the stairs.

Once I got to my door I put on my helmet and walked out the door as I shouted to my parents. "I am leaving now!  See you tomorrow." I yelled closing the door.  I walked over to my bike hopped on and started my journey to Lizzy's house.

**********

Once I got to Lizzy's house I parked my bike and rang her doorbell.

"Hi, Ryan!"Mrs.Cole said opening the door.

"Hi, Mrs. Cole," I said walking into her house.

"Here let me take your bag. The girls are downstairs."She said taking my bag.

"Thank you, Mrs.Cole," I said smiling as I made my way downstairs.

"Liz, why are you friends with Ryan? I mean she is so lame and ugly." I heard Kim say as I walked down the steps.

"Yeah, she reminds me of Ugly Betty," Jane said causing Lizzy and Kim to laugh.

"Oh my gosh Jane you are so right! With her braces and glasses!"Kim said agreeing with her.

"To answer your question as to why I invented her. It's because of her brother."Lizzy said flipping her brown hair.

"Travis," Kim asked confused.

"Duh. We are 13 now and Traivs is 20 now. That is only a seven-year age difference. We all know that Travis will be making it into the NFL so If I play my cards right and be close to Ryan I will have my dream of being an NFL wife." Lizzy said smirking as Kim and Jane laughed.

So my feeling was right. They were not my friends. They hated me and Lizzy was using me because she had a crush on Travis. I closed my eyes clutching my fist and digging my nail into the plan of my hands. I took a deep breath before making my way down the steps.

"Ry Bear!"Lizzy shouted running over to me.

"Hi, Lizzy Bear," I said hugging her.

" We were just about to pick out something to watch!"She said pulling away and dragging me to the couch where Kim and Jane were.