Chapter Five: Moonlight Kiss

I was sitting in my office when Travis walked in..........

"Yo princess!"He said shouting

"What do you want Travis."

"I wanted to tell you that your friend Yeri had invited me to her wedding and I will be there with Haley."

"That's great. I will be going solo." I said. Maybe I should ask Patrick as a friend

"I thought you were going with Dean."He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, I broke up with him."

"Ok back track. One nice hair and two when did you do that?!"

"A few days ago, "I said getting up.

"And you did not tell because?"

"Because it's not a big deal."

"If you say so." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yes, now do you need anything else?" I asked him.

"What are making for dinner?"

"I don't know," I said looking at him.

"Ok."

"Do want to come over for Dinner?"

"Yes! Can I bring Patrick?"

"Yes, but whatever you want to eat you have the buy it."

"You got it, princess."He said kissing my checking before running away.

"What was that all about," Yeri said walking up to me.

"Just my brother being an idiot."

"Why I am not surprised. Oh before I forget tomorrow is the dress fitting for bridesmaids dresses."

"Yes, I will be there Your cousins are coming."

"Yes, they are flying in tonight. Mike and I are leaving soon to pick them up from the airport." Yeri said as Mike walked over to us.

"Yeri you ready to leave?"

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." She said as she and Mike walked away.

"Ryan!" I heard my name being called by Jessica. I looked over at her to see her with a girl who looked around my age. She had jet-black hair and was very beautiful.

"This Hanna Park. She said will be your new intern."

"Hi, I am Hanna. It's nice to meet you." She said smiling at me sticking out her hand.

"Hi, I am Ryan. It's nice to meet you."

"Ok, I will leave you two alone," Jessica said smiling softly at us.

"I am a huge fan of you. I could not stop telling my fiancée how excited I was to work with you." She said smiling.

"Aww thank you."

*****

I spent the rest of the day training Hanna. She was picking up everything fast. I could tell she would be a great addition to our team.

"Any plans for tonight?"Hanna asked as we packed up our bags.

"My annoying older brother is coming over for dinner," I said rolling my eyes.

"I have an older brother too. Is he annoying and overprotective to appoint where, like in annoy the crap out do you over how overprotective he is."

"Yes! I have two older brothers. My other brother is not like that. Yes, he worries about me but not like Travis."