The Interview

Grant's POV
Today is the day of the interview, and even though Leanne is one of our favorite interviewers, I am low-key, a little nervous. Leanne is about to go over some of the questions she is gonna ask, but for the most part, we are open to answer any questions.

L: "Ok before we start I know yall said yall are open to answer any questions but I wanna run them by y'all" C: "ok" she gives us the basic questions she is gonna ask and then she gets to the one question that everyone wants to know. L: "can I ask y'all about the timeline and how all this happened" G: "yeah we don't mind, we wanna clear the air about it anyway" L: "alright then let's get started" we walk over to our seats and get in position before the crew counts us in. CM: "3, 2, 1, and rolling" L: "hey everyone I'm Leanne Aguilera from ET and our guests for today are flash stars Candice Patton and Grant Gustin" me and C both wave to the camera. L: "first off I want to say congratulations on the new babies" C&G: "thank you" L: "how is parenthood treating y'all" C: "it's a little hectic especially with twins but we wouldn't change it for anything" G: "yeah it really is amazing, and like she said hectic especially when it comes as a surprise" L: "what do you mean by surprise" G: "well the twins due date was actually today but they wanted to make an early entrance" C: "also we didn't find out we were having twins until after I gave birth to our son" L: "wow that's crazy, I can't wait for y'all to elaborate more on that. A lot of people want to know if y'all are actually together and if so how long have y'all been together" C: "yes we are actually together and we have been together for 6 months" G: "actually 2 years and 6 months" I see C smile a little.

L: "2 ½ years" G: "yeah, um we dated in private for 2 years when the show first started, went our separate ways then found our way back to each other" L: "wow y'all are really good at staying private which leads me to my next question. How did you keep the pregnancy and your relationship a secret for so long, because you were pregnant when I saw you at comic-con last year" C: " yeah I was, early on it wasn't that hard because I wasn't that big, but when I got bigger we would just go out in disguise, Grant would go out by himself, or we would just order things online" L: "that's seems like some real dedication" G: "it was but it was worth it because we got to enjoy each other and the life we were building without outside criticism" L: "so walk me through the day you became parents" C: "well I was having pain all morning and me being me I had brushed it off" G: "I tried to convince her all morning that maybe we should stay home but she was determined" C rolled her eyes. C: "anyway, we went to set and basically made it through our first scene of the day and he finally convinces me that we should go home but I told him to at least let us finish our group scene, which he reluctantly agreed to" G: "we go thru the scene like 2 times and we were running it our 3rd time and in the middle of her lines her water broke and we had to rush to the hospital" C: "everything went as planned during the labor, we had our son and thought it was all over, but we were in for one big surprise " G: "yeah, she started having pain again and 45 minutes later we had our daughter" C: "and they will be 3 weeks old tomorrow" L: "wow that is one crazy birth experience" G: "I know right" L: "the next question is a question that I ran by them and they both agreed to answer it" we both nod our head. L: "how did all this happen, knowing the timelines of your break-up with your ex kinda cross" I take a deep breath and begin to explain. G: "well the shortened version is me, and my ex broke up and me and C hung out and it kinda turned into something more. My ex wanted to try again, and C told me to give it another shot with my ex. My ex and I got back together, but it wasn't the same. For 2 months, we tried to fix it, but deep down inside, we knew we both were in love with other people. C found out she was pregnant. We told my ex, and we both admitted to each other that we weren't happy and were in love with other people. We broke up again, and now we are both happy" L: "well that's a love story if I've ever seen one"

we all laughed and she asked us a few more questions about the show before we finished. When the interview was over, we got the twins from the other room where Angel was with them and headed home. I'm glad we finally explained everything because now we can move on.

*****************************************
Hope y'all enjoyed, vote, and comment on how you liked this chapter.