Chapter 1 ☆

POV: TSUKASA

I was doing star poses in front of my mirror!!! As per usual, because I'm a star!!! Hahahahahhahaha!! My sister probably wants to kill herself after having to hear me scream every morning!! It's ok though, she survived the hospital, how bad could this be??? After all, I'M A STAR.

Anyways, I can't wait to see Emu, Nene, and Rui later today!! I'm not going to lie, I think they're all doing drugs!!! It's ok though, they're my best friends ever in the entire world!!!! Especially Rui, I hate his garage though because it has FUCKING BUGS IN IT WHAT THE FUCK.

Whoops, teehee.

I rush downstairs and nearly trip, but I didn't because I'm a star of course!!!! My sister stares at me, smiling.

"How are you so energetic at 8 in the morning...?"

"BECAUSE I'M A STAR!!"

She chuckles, putting on her backpack and leaving through the door.

"I told Ichi I'd walk to school with her today, can't keep her waiting~ Bye big brother!" 

"BYE SAKIIII!!!" 

I stare at her, not blinking, because stars don't blink of course. I'm literally so good at this!!!! Oh wait, is that a crack in the window?? I guess I screamed too loud again-

OH WELL!! TIME TO HOPE I MAKE IT TO SCHOOL ON TIME AND SAFELY!! I HOPE I DON'T GET KIDNAPPED!! 

I walk out of the door, my orange orbs scanning the area around me like a predator looking for prey.

Looks safe to me!!

WAIT EW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT WHY IS IT FLYING TOWARDS ME-

I immediately retreat and run down the street before I see a familiar cat-like smirk...

Oh em gee it's Rui!! Why is he coming out of that alley and why is he holding a wet rag??? Eh, whatever!!!!

"HI RUI!!!" I yell, almost shattering a window again.

Rui looks at me deviously... His electric yellow orbs staring me down as he stands taller then me like a true alpha...

His voice is deep and gravelly, "Tsukasa-Kun... I will make you mine.."

"HU-" 

Before I can even finish my screa- I mean sentence. Rui shoves the fucking wet rag in my face. This is so not coquette.

My vision grows dark...

A/N: ANOTHER REMINDER THAT THIS IS A JOKE!!!

NGL THE REAL REASON I'M MAKING THIS IS TO DISTRACT MYSELF FROM ACADEMIC STRESS, N IT'S WORKINGGG!!! ANYWAYS, CHAPTER 2 WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW 🥺🥺😍😍🎀🌸😈🐺🎀😊😊✨🌸🤭🔥🦅

IK THIS IS FUCKING CRACK AND SATIRE... BUT STILL REMEMBER TO EAT, SLEEP, AND DRINK WATERRR!!! YOU MATTERRRR!!!!