CHAPTER 8 ✰

Rui immediately pulls a sledge hammer out of I don't even know where, giggling maniacally. Toya stares at him in horror, gasping and covering his mouth. Akito immediately grabs his arm, glaring at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK RUI? YOU CAN'T CLICK THAT BUTTON!!!!" Akito yells. I just watch in confusion, what's so bad about the button? Plus, who's going to listen to a ginger anyway?

I walk over and grab Akito's arm, smiling confidently.

"AKITO! YOU'RE GINGER, YOUR INPUT IS INVALID!" I yell, staring at him with my star-like orbs, smiling brightly.

"No- Tsukasa-Senpai you don't understand-!" Toya yells from the corner, staring at me with a concerned look, "It's a nuke."

"IT'S A WHAT??? WAIT WHAT THE FUCK RUI???" I yell, staring at Rui for answers. He simply smirks, his orbs turning red as he shakes me and Akito off him. 

"Fufufu~ We'll be safe in here~! The rest of Japan won't, though~!" He sing-songs, giggling maniacally.

"WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, EMU AND NENE???? SAKI...." I yell, staring at him in horror. He simply smiles back at me before he smashes the glass surrounding the button.

"They don't matter, Tsukasa-Kun, only we do... I'll make sure to take care of Akito and Toya later," He smirks, staring at me with a horrifying look in his orbs.

"R-RUI!! THIS ISN'T YOU!!!" I yell, pulling his arm backward. He growls at me, staring at me with hatred.

"Don't you understand, Tsukasa-Kun? I'm doing this for us," He says, his gaze darkening, "We're the only people that matter."

A weird emotion shoots through my veins. Could this be... Am I the alpha? I stare at him, the air around me growing thick with anticipation. Toya and Akito stare at me in horror as my orbs begin to flash red like Rui's. A guttural growl escapes my throat as I stare at him, ripping the sledgehammer out of his arms because I'm super buff now

"Like a small boat... on the ocean..." I start to sing, staring at him with a tender look in my eyes, "Sending big waves... into motion...." 

A small tear escapes his right orb as he stares at me. His orbs begin to go to orange, and then shift back to their usual yellow hue. I throw the sledgehammer to the side, resting my hand on his cheek. I get on my tip-toes, softly brushing his bangs out of his eyes. He starts sobbing and hiccuping, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"T-Tsukasa-Kun, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He mutters, his words full of sincerity, "I'm sorry for the kidnapping... The police... Hiding the mafia from you... Everything."

I wipe his tears with my thumb, staring at him with a gentle look in my eyes, a small smile gracing my lips.

"It's ok, Rui, I forgive you."

He sniffles as we make eye contact. He looks so beautiful up close... I slowly lean in, my breath ghosting his face. I stare at his eyes, and then back to his lips.

"Is it okay if I do this?" I ask, staring straight at him.

He nods softly, and our lips finally connect. It feels warm, like spring air. It's almost like everything clicks into place in that very moment. I pull back, staring at him tenderly, and a grin spreads across his face. His cheeks are coated with blush as he smiles. He looks both stupid and adorable.

"Gay asses," Akito huffs, glaring at us. Toya immediately slaps his arm, side-eyeing him.

.

.

.

.

.

"And that kids, is how me and your father started dating," I giggle, staring at my two children. Rui sits next to me on the couch in our family home, smirking deviously throughout the whole thing.

"I didn't know Uncle Akito and Uncle Toya were a part of the mafia before they married!" Hoshi, one of the two twins, pipes up. He stares at me, his orange eyes sparkling as we retell the tale.

"They're so cool!" Hikaru pipes up, giggling. He has a laugh freakishly similar to Rui's. It's almost uncanny.

My gaze drifts to the various family pictures on our wall, there's a few of Rui and I's wedding and many of us and the two twins. 

I couldn't be any happier.

A/N: IT'S DONE!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR LEAVING COMMENTS AND VOTING (OR JUST READING) THIS CRACK FIC!!!!! YOU ALL MEAN LOTS <3

 I TOOK NONE OF THIS SERIOUSLY AND I HAD LOTS OF FUN MAKING IT! THIS IS ACTUALLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER YET, PROBABLY BECAUSE I KIND OF TRIED (NOT REALLY, I CAN DEFINITELY WRITE BETTER THAN THIS) AT THE END! ALSO NOTICE ME ACTUALLY USING EYES INSTEAD OF ORBS FOR ONCE???? AND SHAMELESS SELF PROMO: IF YOU LIKE KNY, MORE SPECIFICALLY MUICHIRO, PLEASE READ GHOST SHOJI I'M BEGGING YOU.

HOW DO RUI AND TSUKASA HAVE TWINS AT THE END??? PRETEND RUI INVENTED A MACHINE THAT LETS TWO MEN HAVE A KID OR SOMETHING. 

WELL, TO CLOSE THIS OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE LOVELY DAYS (OR NIGHTS)!!!!