20 - Problem's Solved

(Celebrate, Lolirock)

"For this next song, we would like to invite my sister Zara up onto the stage." Iris announces, holding out her hand.

"Are you sure?!" Zara exclaims, blushing.

"Yes!" they agree.

"Okay!"

Up on stage - after an outfit change - Zara summons her mic and gets into place with the girls.

(We Are Magic, Lolirock)

The crowd give a resounding ovation to Zara and the girls of Lolirock.

"Are you ready for the next one?" Talia whispers.

"As I'll ever be." Zara sighs.

"You'll be okay." Auriana assures.

"Thanks." Zara smiles.

"What's going on?" Hyksos inquires.

"I don't know." Kefer shrugs.

"This song is dedicated to a certain special someone." Zara announces. "I hope you all can still enjoy the song nonetheless."

(Goodbye Song, Lolirock)

The people of Egyxos applauded the girls as they hugged one another.

"Thank you," Zara whispers.

"We love you." the girls whisper back.

"I love you as well."

"Forever and always." they all smile.

Now standing in the Throne Room, Zara and the Lolirock girls say their goodbyes to Ra and those of the Golden Army. Zara was giving her final goodbye to Hyksos when he handed her a necklace.

"For you." Hyksos smiles.

"This is beautiful, thank you." Zara smiles. "Can you please put it on for me?"

"Sure."

With the necklace now on, Zara admired it for a bit, then hugged Hyksos. He returns the hug and Zara feels tears prickling her eyes.

"Zara! Time to go!" Talia calls.

"Coming!"

With the hug broken, the two share a smile and a wave as Zara joins the girls by the portal.

A lone tear trailing down her face.