8 - What's Happened So Far

"There you are, Zara!" Talia exclaims. "We were wondering where you were!"

"Sorry!" Zara apologises. "I was in a meeting and it ran overtime."

"Right." Talia sighs. "Can you please fill us in on what is happening?"

"Sure thing." Zara smiles. "So, what is happening so far is..."

Zara goes on to explain what has been happening in Egyxos. She goes over the many adventures she has currently had and how she has gotten one of the three missing Oracle Gems back.

"You lost three of them?!" Iris exclaims.

"To be fair, they split from the crown themselves." Zara rolls her eyes. "Anyways, as I was saying..."

After the interruption, Zara goes on to continue talking about the adventures she has gone on.

"...yeah, that is what happened." Zara shrugs, sighing.

"That land seems unsafe." Lyna remarks.

"Don't worry, Lyna, it is quite safe." Zara soothes. "So long as you know where you are."

The mood is lifted with a gasp from Lyna and a laugh from everyone else.

"Oh, Lyna, you will love the gardens here. They are amazing!"

"I will have to be the judge of that."

"No doubt about that." Zara laughs.

"Also, from what I have been hearing, someone has a crush on you." Auriana smirks.

"I know what you are getting at, Auriana, and no." Zara stands firm. "I will not entertain any of this chit-chat. You know very well how my last relationship ended."

"Oh, sorry." Auriana hangs her head.

"No, I am sorry." Zara sighs. "I shouldn't have lashed out like that. I understand you were only trying to help."

"I forgive you." Auriana smiles.

"I forgive you, as well." Zara nods. "Can you please tell me about how the Kingdom is going?"

"Absolutely." Talia agrees.