3. Granted (part 2)

( Guys those who had already read this part you can read it too if you want, I had made some changes 👀)
.

.

.

.
*Back to the story*

No!!!" Rohit was shouted loudly and cried hard.
His Vi has left him forever?

Rohit woke up by jerk, sweat beads visible on his forehead while he himself was shivering.

He was not able to differentiate between a nightmare and reality.

After some time when he composed himself he checked his phone.. it was 7 pm in the evening he had slept in the afternoon without having lunch.

He remembered how he shouted on Virat and didn't even touched the food. He was guilty and decided to apologise to Vi but Virat was nowhere to be seen.

Rohit searched every corner of their house but Virat was not there.

"Kaha gaya hai ye! Me already disturbed hu yaar.. pls jaldi aaja na Vi" Rohit now only wanted his Cheeku to be infront of him.

He wanted to say sorry for numerous things from the past and the recent one too..

He dialled Virat's number but Virat's phone was switched off. Fear started to build up in Rohit's mind.

He dialled Virat's mother's number to ask if Virat was there..

"Hello Rohit beta.. kese ho" Vi's mother greeted him.

"Me theek hu aunty.. woh.. Virat aya hai waha?" Rohit asked little nervously.

"Nhi toh.. woh yaha aane wala tha? Aur tum itne tension me kyu ho sab theek toh hai na?" Now his mother too was worried.

"Haa sab theek he hai woh bas uska phone switched off tha na isiliye puch raha hu.. baki aajayega woh toh me call karta hu aapko. Don't worry " Rohit said ended the call assuring her but he himself was tensed.

Rohit asked each friend of Vi but Virat was not even there with them.

.

.

.

.

.

Now one hour has passed since Virat had left.

Rohit's nightmare was running in his mind, all the worst possible thoughts were coming.

Suddenly Rohit's phone rang the caller id showed an unknown number.

Rohit remembered his dream, with shivering hands he picked up the call.

"H..hello??" He asked

"Kya me Rohit Sharma se baat kar rha hu?" a voice came from other side.

"..Y..yes.. Boliye kya hua?"
Rohit's heart was thumping loudly everything was happening the same way which happened in his dream.

"Kya aapko loan chahiye?"

"Huh!" Rohit tried to processed the words.

"Loan sir! Hamare liye bohot achhi baat hogi agar aap hamari bank se loan lete hai"

"Abee Teri m@a ki ankh... Bhenc### nahi chahiye loan. Rakh call. Dimag kharab kar rakha hai!" Rohit busted out his anger on the poor Bank employee and cut the call.

He somewhere felt the relief that the call was not what he had expected.

But again he was thinking about Virat it was more than one hour or much more Virat had left their home.