9

We rushed back to the staff tent, panting by the time we arrived, to find Garry and Bob waiting there for us. They laughed as we bent over, clutching our sides, trying to gain some more oxygen. Clearly, me and Heather dont exercise as often as we probably should, but who in their right minds ENJOYS running out of breath and almost dying like this!?! Well, the out of breath thing I can put up with in certain situations...if y'know what I mean.

Garry and Bob tell us to go see BVB and they'll happily do our work for us, awesome sauce! Me and Heather smile at eachother before running over to the main stage. When we arrive we're both panting again.
"Why did we...run...if we arent even...the slightest bit....late?" Heather gasps.
I shrug "I...dont know..."
Soon we're both breathing normally, we join the crowd of fangirls. Heather is wearing a Copeland shirt and Im wearing a white Slipknot vest. We fit in perfectly with our own kind: the fangirls. The members of BVB run onstage and I almost have a panic attack right there, but I dont, instead I go into shock. Andy is looking DIRECTLY at me. And I mean DIRECTLY.

STARING.

AT.

ME.

My jaw drops and I look around, trying to see if he's looking at anyone else. He shakes his head at me and laughs, his black hair reflecting the light. I can see his mesmerizing blue eyes from all the way down here. Fuck. He's hot. I mean I already established this several years ago. But damn. He's hotter in person than in the pictures, if that was even possible. Which apparently it is. Andy grabs a mic. "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP PEOPLE!?!?!" The crowd screams "ARE YOU READY!?!?!?" The crowd goes wild. "LETS FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!!!" He shouts before they all break into Perfect Weapon. They perform In The End, Fallen Angels, Knives And Pens, Goodbye Agony, Rebel Love Song and sooooo many more, I cant remember every single one. It was a fucking AWESOME show though! They sounded and looked perfect, as they always do as angels on Earth, and the crowd LOVED them, me included. Me and Heather were headbanging throughout the entire concert, by the end she complains her neck hurts, but mine doesnt. Im used to headbanging like a maniac after listening to Slipknot for 6 hours with no breaks, trust me.

Once the shows over me and Heather start making our way back to the staff tent.
"Holy fucking shit we just saw BVB live." I gasp in realisation.
Heather laughs and nods "Yes we did!"
We pass one of the smaller stages and see Too Close To Touch are performing. We hear the first few chords of the song before gasping.
"The Chase!?!" I whisper.
Heather nods "Oh my fucking god! But...we should probably get back."
We stare at eachother for a couple seconds before bursting out laughing and running over to the stage. This song is fucking AWESOME! It features Kellin Quinn, meaning he should be coming on stage any seco-
"OH MY GOD LOOK ITS KELLIN!!!" Heather screams.
I laugh and nod as I see him grab a mic "I know, its your husband!"
We both start headbanging. When it gets to slower part me and Heather sway.
"We could slow this down..." I sing.
"Take things slower this time..." Heather sings.
"Maybe we could find the time between the lines, between the lines..." I sing.
We turn back to the stage and see Kellin smiling widely at us, Heather blushes like crazy and Kellins smile widens. Me and Heather both start headbanging.
"IF YOU MAKE ME A PART OF YOUR PLAN!!!" Heather shouts.
"PICK ME UP JUST ONE TIME!!!" I shout.
"DONT LET ME FALL, DONT LET ME FALL, OUT OF YOUR HANDS!!!" Heather shouts.
"IF YOU MAKE ME A PART OF YOUR PLAN!!!" I shout.
"PICK ME UP JUST ONE TIME!!!" Heather shouts.
"DONT LET ME FALL OUT OF YOUR HANDS!!!" I shout.
"NO I WONT LET YOU!!!" Heather shouts. Kellin waves at the crowd and runs off stage. Me and Heather run as fast as possible back to the staff tent, knowing we're later than we should've been. Garry and Bob roll their eyes at us and walk back to the bus, we laugh and finish off delivering the boxes. We go to the back room of the tent and sign the list that asks if we completed our work today and if we're signing out, which we have and we are.