19

Andy paid for my milk, because he's such a goddamn gentleman, and I'm not pretty sure I'm completely in love with him. I was before, but now he's bought me milk I don't think I will tolerate any other men as hopeful candidates. Life lesson: if a guy buys you milk, keep him, he's a gem. So yeah.

Andy helped me carry my milk back to my bus, unloading it all into the fridge, we then walked back outside. He hugged me and said he'd text me and he couldn't wait to see me at the next Warped stop, I nearly fainted to stay the least. I mean, he's no fuckin Andy Biersack, what do you expect me to do!?!

So after that me and Andy returned to our buses, almost instantly we started to text eachother again. I miss him, even though he's literally a few feet behind our bus in his own bus. He's literally perfect in every way, not just physically, but mentally too. He's like some sort of God. Im so lucky to be friends with him, I know that, but I wish we could be more. Why do band members think they can only date other famous people/band members/models? They are missing out on finding their soul mate in a normal person, for example: me. Seriously though.

The bus ride is over in less than an hour, and we finally arrive at our next Warped stop. I don't take note of where we are exactly, because its all part of the fun and the mystery of it...and I suck at geography so I wouldn't know where we were anyway. Me and Heather almost instantly start working again, seeing as we have to deliver the supplies to the people who are setting up the stages, they need all the stuff as soon as. So me and Heather are pretty tied up with work right now.

Its still fun though. We're still able to joke around with various bands, after we've finished hyperventilating over the fact that we are yet again talking to band members, and we surprisingly made a lot of friends. I say surprisingly because we are antisocial potatoes and it was surprising that we actually made best friends while on this tour. But then as we are both antisocial potatoes, its understandable that we're besties, because we're so alike in our ways of life.

Heather was meeting up with Kellin at every opportunity, an I was meeting up with Andy. We were both keen to spend time with our husbands. You must understand that they ARE our husbands, they just don't know it yet, or they're in denial, either way they are married to us...so...uh...yeah!

At around 2pm I return to the staff tent, to put back my delivery cart and finally finish my days work. Plenty of other staff members are laughing about inside jokes that I haven't been informed of, so I'm not being included, which is fine because I am, once again, an antisocial potatoe. So I decide to pick a fight with a vending machine. I eventually get what I paid for, a can of Monster. Then I hear squealing. And without even turning around, I know exactly who that squeal belongs to.

I turn around and smile at Heather as she runs towards me, squealing her ass off.
"HANNAH FACE HANNAH FACE HANNAH FACE HANNAH FACE HALP!!!" She squeals.
I laugh "Whats up wifoo!?!"
She eventually reaches me and basically falls into me. "Remind me...to never...run again...unless it is absolutely...necessary!" She gasps.
I giggle "Ok wifoo! Now, tell me why you were squealing!"
She squeals again "So I was just talking to Kellin, y'know, as you do, and he suddenly gets really nervous and blushes. I got super confused and THEN HE ASKED ME OUT AGAIN TO MAKE SURE I STILL WANTED TO!!!"
I gasp and hug her "Oh my fucking god Heather I'm so happy for you! You better have said yes, if you didn't Imma slap you!"
She laughs "OF COURSE I said yes goddammit! What do you think I am, crazy!?!"
I nod "Yes, you are completely insane."
She agrees "Yes, that's very true." She suddenly puts a hand on her forehead "Holy fucking shit, I'm going on a date with Kellin Quinn!" She starts hyperventilating. I laugh and pull her over to the couch in the staff tent. I sit her down on it and sit beside her, I wrap an arm around her shoulders and I'm attempting to calm her down. But, as we've pretty much already established, its impossible NOT to hyperventilate when you're asked out by Kellin Quinn.