28

~ Andy's POV ~

I run back to the BVB bus and instantly start planning my date with Hannah. I saw her eyes light up when she saw my tank for the first time, so she likes Marilyn Manson?

Me: Are you a Marilyn Manson fan? 😁

SexyHannahFace: YAAAASSSSSS I FUCKING LOVE MARILYN MANSON WHY DO YOU ASK!?!?!?!?!?!?! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Me: Hahahaha, ok, I was just curious because I saw how happy you were when you noticed my tank top earlier! 😆

SexyHannahFace: Oh right ok! Well Imma get back to work now dude, see ya tonight at 8pm! 😋

Me: Yeah, I cant wait! 😘

Great, so she likes Marilyn. I also know she loves bands like Slipknot, because I've heard her talking about them, seen her phone lock screen and noticed her shirts. I know EXACTLY where Im taking her tonight! Im gonna need a car...

"Hey, STEVIE!?!" I shout for our tour manager.
"WHAT???" He shouts back.
"CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR TONIGHT MAN???" I ask loudly.
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED MY CAR IF YOU'RE INSIDE A DAMN BUS!?!?!" He retorts.
"BECAUSE I DONT WANNA TAKE ALL THE GUYS ON THIS DATE TOO!!!" I shout back.
The guys all "ooh" and Steve laughs "OK, IF ITS A GIRL I UNDERSTAND, SURE YOU CAN HAVE MY CAR FOR TONIGHT!!!"
"THANKS MAN, YOU'RE A LEGEND!!!" I shout back, smiling to myself. Now everything's set, and everything will be perfect. Well, I hope it will. And I hope Hannah enjoys it. I need to look good, what the fuck am I wearing tonight!?! What the fuck is Hannah gonna wear tonight!?! Oh my god, I didnt plan this shit! It isnt a particularly formal date, so I'll text her saying to dress casually and comfortably, but not so casual and comfy that she wears her Jack Skellington onesie. Even though she looks amazing in it, I dont want to share that view with the rest of the world, I wanna keep it all for myself because Im a selfish mother fucker!