prologue

Prologue | T A E H Y U N G

"No way I am going to lose this battle to you dude," I shouted towards the idiotic red head as I focused on the video game placed in my hands. However, my happiness was short-lived as my character was beaten up and knocked over by the one and only - Park Jimin.

His laughter echoed throughout the entire dorm as the other members had come up and decided to see what the commotion was all about. Hearing about the bet the two of us had made, the rest simply burst into laughter while making fun of me.

"What are you waiting for? I want to see you send that message!" The maknae had shook me as I whipped my head around. "Ya! Do I need to remind you who's the elder here?" I commented with smug while taking out my phone as the others laughed out once more.

"So..." I trailed off, "what do I send?"

"A threat!" "A lame joke!"

Many voices overlapped the silence but one member stood up yelling, "Taehyungie ah, send a cheesy pick-up line!" Everyone immediately gagged at the thought of it but yet agreed anyway and urged me to send one.

Cringing to the sight of what I had typed, I turned my head doubtfully to my mates while all of then just pestered me to send the damn message. I sighed in dismay as I knew nothing would stop them from making me send it.

Closing my eyes in anxiousness, I pressed on the send button as the rest of the guys cheered and continued making fun of me. However, I looked at my phone as my eyes lingered on that random number Jimin had gave me.

To +65 9612 4700: Hey. Do you live in a corn field? Because I'm stalking you ♪

I had a feeling I was going to regret this.

=

a/n:
wow. audrey. 4th story and you're still not done with the rest. wow.

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE STUPID BUT IM PUTTING WHY AND OVER YOU ON HOLD. WHY? because I'm focusing on KILL for the Wattys and this story because I'm going to make this a short novel! So yes, please do not kill me. Love you loads xx

p.s. yes the number is real BUT I made it up and it's not related to me so please don't go spamming that poor guy (and yes it's Singapore's number code huehuehue)

date started- 28.06.15
date ended- 06.08.15
date revised- xx.xx.xx