fourteen

Fourteen | T A E H Y U N G

"Quick, quick! What do I reply?" I asked frantically while the her question still rested with me. How was I going to reply her question related to BTS? And why was she so pissed with us?

Being one of the members of the group she just mentioned, I can't help but freak out. What if she realized that she was talking to an idol all this while? Would she... act differently?

"Aish stupid!" I chided myself as I softly hit my own head. How could I even place that doubt on her? I was the one who texted her in the first place! At the corner, Jin-hyung was reading his magazine nonchalantly as he lifted a brow.

"Just crap up something, don't you always do that?"

I rolled my eyes but hit myself once more, asking why I couldn't have thought of that sooner. Seeing this the rest of the members laughed at my foolishness. I sighed.

Was I really this nervous in front of a girl I have never met?

To Beautiful: BTS? Yeah, they're really popular.

I smirked.

To Beautiful: I think there's this guy Taehyung is it? I think he's quite cool.

Beautiful: Well, I don't give two shits about him. They're making my friends turn into Korean weebos.

My expression dropped at her reply.

To Beautiful: Have you listened to them?

Beautiful: Why should I?

To Stupid: That means you haven't. Now, go and search them up. They're going to blow your heart.

Stupid: Seesh I'm sorry but my heart has already been blown by someone so I don't need some idiots blowing them up more.

Somehow as I received that, my stomach dropped. Who... was she referring to? Something clicked as I remember the times she answered and texted me still thinking I was that Finn guy.

She was in love with that Finn guy, wasn't she?

My smile turned into a frown as I slowly typed the words I wanted to say but had no courage to send.

(draft) To Beautiful: Well, I don't know about you but... you're blowing up mine.

=

a/n:
guYS THIS STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UNDER TWENTY CHAPTERS BUT NOW I THINK MY PLAN WAS JUST DEMOLISHED AND MY CHAPTERS ARE SCREWED UP GAHHHHH