twenty

Twenty | T A E H Y U N G

"Aw, someone's mood is pretty good today."

The six of them simply showed a smug smile as I put on my shades and got out of the airport gates, passing through millions of fans while they screamed our names. I smiled, thinking of the day Jesse finds out who I actually am.

Would she still be all over Jung Hoseok then?

As my thoughts drifted off to last Friday when she called me and screamed about how she got back with my mother, my grin widened. It was exhilarating to know that she was on good terms with her mother once again.

However, a ring from my phone got me high as I rushed to pick it up, only to find that it was from our dance choreographer, Mr Son. He asked me a few questions about some things I couldn't remember even right after I hung up.

I guess love gets you all fuzzed up.

Another ring and realizing it was a text message this time, I opened it in a swift motion.

Beautiful Retard: HEY HEY HEY
Beautiful Retard: HEYYYYYYY

To Beautiful Retard: WHAT

Beautiful Retard: WHERE WOULD YOU BE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?

I thought about that question for a good few minutes, only to realize it was a break for us seven. Freedom.

To Beautiful Retard: Madagascar chillin

Beautiful Retard: Are you for real
Beautiful Retard: Wait seriously?

To Stupid Retard: No obviously you shithead
To Stupid Retard: I'll be in Korea

Stupid Retard: Yea no shit sherlock ofc you'll be in Korea
Stupid Retard: WHICH PART

I was taken aback by her urgency of words while I cautiously typed.

To Stupid Retard: Seoul, Korea. And why are
you asking?

Stupid Retard: ME AND MY MOM ARE GOING TO SEOUL BRUH. WE CAN MEET. I CAN FINALLY MEET YOU. I CAN FINALLY GET TO SEE YOU.

I was shocked, surprised, happy. So many words couldn't even describe how happy I was to meet her. But one question lingered in my mind as I shouted unknowingly, scaring the rest of the members while they jumped in their seats.

"HOW AM I GOING TO TELL HER I'M KIM TAEHYUNG AND I'M IN A KOREAN BOY GROUP CALLED BTS?! HYUNG AH, HELP ME."

=

a/n:
long weekends with no productivity
gUYS THIS BOOK IS ENDING I FEEL SO MANY MIXED EMOTIONS