twenty three

Twenty-Three | J E S S E

We were finally here. I repeat; we were finally in Seoul. As I looked around Incheon Airport hoping to find who I was hoping to find, my mind tuned to the meeting place where we had guaranteed to meet at.

It was a coffee shop just next to the gigantic airport where little people go. As I told my mom to shop further and entertain herself while I needed to use the toilet, I sneaked out and into the small shop.

Stranger: Hey what are you going to say when you meet me

To Stranger: What do you want me to say

Stranger: Hmm, I don't know you tell me

To Stranger: Maybe normal greetings?
To Stranger: Then what about you? What are you gonna say?

Stranger: Hmm, maybe normal greetings?

As I took a seat, I stared out of the glass display window and out into the open streets. Many thoughts rushed to the mind as my heart beat increased and thoughts began to pile up.

Was I prepared? Was he going to accept me? Was he going to love me? I felt as if my heart was going to shoot out of my body while sweat collected in my palms. All of a sudden, the bell attached to the small cafe door rang signaling a new customer.

I could hear my breath hitch as my mind was no where in control. My heart seemed to stop as well while I looked at the now wandering customer. Mr Stranger, you're finally here.

I can finally meet you.

=

a/n:
SCREAMMMMSSSSSS