Face to Face

🎶Fireeee! Fireeeee! ~
Fi--*thud

And my day started by shutting this alarm. Ughh! How annoying....
I got ready for my university, then I grabbed a slice of bread with jam and rushing towards my apartments exit.

Let's go Kim Y/n. A new start of your hectic life, first day of my University.

• She sat on her bike and started riding on it. No doubt she wasn't a pro.

"Thanks to Jennie who bought a new bike for herself and gave me her previous one."

• She took a stop at a bakery for buying pastries for Jennie and herself but suddenly TV got her attention as it was displaying the news.... Maybe she was interested in 'that' news? Who knows.
Her smile dropped as she heard news which was saying,

"The most wanted family of Japan 'Kim Hyugas' is back after 8 years and now in a powerful and great hand of their elder heir... Kim Namjoon. He is now one of the most successful young business man..... "
• She sighed and said to herself,

"Maybe everything will be fine now."

"Uhh... Mam your change."
• Y/n snaps out,

"Oh sorry!"
• She leaves from the bakery and was about to start her bike again but her call interrupted,

🎶hello, hello hello, hello hello~

She answered the call without checking,

"KIM Y/N!" Other one shouts. Y/n hanged her arm high in the air at the sudden high pitch. And shouted,

"Yaah! You Jennie freaking Jane! Can't you take my name a little softly?"
Jennie giggled.
"Why are you laughing? My ears were on the verge of bleeding."

"Sorry Y/n! Btw what are you wearing? Uhh.... I'm wearing a floral dress."
Jennie asked and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You know, nothing special! Just Light blue jeans, white highneck and black jacket with my 'signature shoes and hairstyle' a ponytail and sneakers"....
Jennie again giggled at her sarcasticness.

"Even in this simple dress you look so badass goddess so dont worry" Jennie said.

"Ok, Ok enough of this. We will be late. Do you wanna get detention on first day of university?" Y/n said. And Jennie laughed.

"Oh cutie.... We are not in high school anymore. " And Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Whatever, I hanging up!"
________________________________

• Y/n entered in school while riding her bike, all eyes we're on her. She took off her helmet and headed towards the entrance.

"I should call Jennie." She called her and after awhile other line got picked up... But instead of hello, it was.....

"Boom!" Not From the call but from behind.
"Aahhh!" Y/n shouted and Jennie giggled.
"You bit-gshabsgs.... Ughh! I will kill you"
Y/n said annoyingly.

"Sorry! Let's get inside" Jennie said suppressing her laugh.
"Whatever, let's go!"

• They were about to enter inside but there way got blocked by some.... gang?
They were confused until a manly voice came from behind,

"Freshman?" Smirks.

• Y/n found something strange so she turned her head backward with her body steadily and when her eyes fell on that person she got froze and only one word came out from her mouth,

" J-J-Jungkook? "
___________________________
To be continued......

Hello guys, it's author Swikoo.
Hope you liked it.. I know it's not much exciting from the start and maybe for some more chapters but trust your author, the plot twist will be amazing.... Stay tuned with me on Instagram....

~🌼✨
See you soon.